[PPOTW #35]Which November releases are you most excited for?

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by T-hug, Nov 1, 2014.

?

Which November releases are you most excited for?

1. Assassin's Creed Unity

41 vote(s)
    10.6%
  2. Assassin's Creed Rogue

16 vote(s)
    4.1%
  3. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

25 vote(s)
    6.5%
  4. Dragon Age: Inquisition

31 vote(s)
    8.0%
  5. Far Cry 4

36 vote(s)
    9.3%
  6. Grand Theft Auto V

61 vote(s)
    15.8%
  7. Halo: The Master Chief Collection

25 vote(s)
    6.5%
  8. LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham

19 vote(s)
    4.9%
  9. LittleBigPlanet 3

30 vote(s)
    7.8%
  10. Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth

64 vote(s)
    16.5%
  11. Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire

192 vote(s)
    49.6%
  12. Super Smash Bros. - WiiU

208 vote(s)
    53.7%
  13. Tales of Hearts R

44 vote(s)
    11.4%
  14. Watch Dogs - WiiU

18 vote(s)
    4.7%
  15. WWE 2K15

9 vote(s)
    2.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. T-hug
    OP

T-hug Always like this.

pip Chief Editor
    Oct 24, 2002
    England
    Hi guys sorry I've been neglecting the Portal Poll of the Week for some time now so here is a new poll to break in the new month of November!

Which November game releases are you most excited for?
    This is a multiple choice poll so choose all the games you will be picking up!

Personally I will be getting AC Unity on release day and am going to check out some Dragon Age 3 reviews before I decide whether to buy it or not. Also Lego Batman 3 but it won't get played until Christmas day!

Previous Polls

2. emigre

emigre Oh Jeremy Corbyn

Jan 28, 2009
    United States
    London
    [​IMG]

Judge me, I don't fucking care.

ResleyZ, SSG Vegeta, BORTZ and 6 others like this.
  3. WiiCube_2013

WiiCube_2013 GBAtemp Guru

Oct 19, 2013
    Gaza Strip
    [​IMG]

I'd be surprised if someone gave a shit about Watch Dogs for Wii U.

4. BlackKnight666

BlackKnight666 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 11, 2014
    Without a doubt, it's easily TOHR. I mean come on, who doesn't like a 'tales of' game?

5. Tom Bombadildo

Tom Bombadildo Honk!

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    Tom Bombadildo is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 11, 2009
    United States
    I forgot
    Love me some Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Super Smash Bros. - Wii U :P Fixed for you ;)

Looking forward to CoD: AW, Dragon Age, Far Cry 4, Halo, LBP3, and pogymanz I suppose, all definitely look like they're going to be pretty great titles.

SSG Vegeta likes this.
  6. WiiCube_2013

Oct 19, 2013
    Gaza Strip
    LBP3 is PS4's newest non-indie exclusive? That's somewhat of a disappointment considering they had a spectacular library of exclusive titles for the PS3 and with tons of variety.

I'm not dissing LBP it's certainly a lot more creative than your standard Mario game but for a PS4 exclusive I'd expect more (like Uncharted IV).

7. GameWinner

GameWinner Take your heart

Jun 14, 2009
    United States
    ...LBP3 is multiplat.

Anyway, I want:
    Pokemon ORAS
    Persona Q
    The Wolf Among Us Vita
    LittleBigPlanet 3
    Tales of Hearts R
    Hatsune Miku

Maybe Smash Wii U but that will be some expensive week if I did buy it.

Maybe the new Digimon game too. I have no interest in in but I want that other game...

8. Hells Malice

Hells Malice Are you a bully?

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    Hells Malice is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Apr 9, 2009
    Canada
    I'm tempted to get the master chief xbone bundle just for that. The latest Call of Halo games are complete shit so a chance to play Halo 2 and even 3 more is fantastic. Halo 2 was definitely the prime of Halo, but the ball was definitely dropped after that.

Otherwise mostly just hyped for Tales of Hearts R

Persona Q seems interesting but not "I wanna spend money on this immediately" interesting for me.

Smash Bros WiiU is neat but in reality I already have the same game on my 3DS and it doesn't require I fuck around with my WiiU to play. Ultimately i'll buy it eventually...once I have the money to spare. I think Nintendo screwed up the order of release tbh. They should have released on the WiiU first to feed off of the hype of a new Smash, rather than satisfy the hype with a convenient handheld version of the game that only some will buy on the WiiU for pretty much just the sake of using a better controller and (I hope to god) better online.

The rest seems meh. DA: Inquisition i'll probably put on my peg leg and hook to try out. DA games are usually pretty meh and based on what i've seen it still has the same old limp noodle combat feel to it.

LBP has always been so boring it put me to sleep trying to play it

GTAV i'll pass. Unlike Saints Row, it's basically 100% story driven...and the story is shit. So that's a thing. The online seems a bit fun but based on what i've seen you either need exploits, or a credit card to really progress in it. Plus it's just no fun alone.

aand I suppose lastly Far Cry 4 looks pretty, but again probably gonna peg leg it to start. I'm not much for straight FPS games anymore so i'm hoping FC4 has better progression than FC3, where you're pretty much going full rambo an hour into the game.

9. WiiCube_2013

Oct 19, 2013
    Gaza Strip
    Damn didn't know LBP3 was a Sony-multiplatform (PS3, PS4) but it doesn't help PS4 because it's showing it's yet again lacking to have any exclusives making the console worth owning, though for know it's certainly the Ideal Multplatform Console. I sure hope this changes for PS4 because I want more out of it than games that are also on PC and Xbox.

10. mightymuffy

mightymuffy fatbaldpieeater

GBAtemp Patron
    mightymuffy is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Nov 6, 2002
    United Kingdom
    Wigan, land of the Pies
    Oof, bit gutted now: thought The Crew was still coming in November so went to check before typing that, n it's been delayed until Dec, argh!
    Out of that list, Smash Bros..... Not exactly foaming at the mouth for it, but it's always been a multiplayer favourite, so can't wait for the upcoming seshes over the Christmas period!
    From the rest, probably end up picking up LBP3 & Halo.... never been a GTA fan but depending on price may try it again too, one last time (said that about GTA4 and fukkin hated that - I never learn!)

11. Guild McCommunist

Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

May 6, 2009
    United States
    The Danger Zone
    Nothing honestly, video games kinda suck.

lampdemon likes this.
  12. GamerzHell9137

GamerzHell9137 GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 1, 2011
    Bosnia and Herzegovina

I just wanted to say where my miku waifu was.

13. TheCasketMan

TheCasketMan Keyblade Apprentice

Sep 3, 2011
    United States
    Orlando, FL
    Where is Adventure Time: Secret of the Nameless Kingdom and Hatsune Miku Diva 2?

Riyaz likes this.
  14. Arras

Arras GBAtemp Guru

Sep 14, 2010
    Netherlands
    None of those really. I may end up picking up Pokemon, mostly because my first Pokemon game was Sapphire, so lolnostalgia. Other than that there's a small chance I'll end up with Project Diva F2 but probably not.

15. Taleweaver

Taleweaver Storywriter

Dec 23, 2009
    Belgium
    Belgium
    I voted GTA V. Sure, I won't buy it straight away, but it's the one game I'm sure I'll be picking up during one of the inevitable steam sales.

Far cry 4 is a good second choice (I didn't vote for it because "most excited") since FC3 was a great game, but as with the previous: I've got plenty of time to wait.

If I buy a new game this year, it'll be bayonetta 2 (yeah, I know it's out and got great reviews). I'm actually kind of pondering whether the extra 15 bucks for the first game will be worth it. Especially since I already bought that for the xbox (and never got around to finish it).

16. WiiCube_2013

Oct 19, 2013
    Gaza Strip
    Wow so 2 people voted for Watch Dogs Wii U edition? I wonder who they are.:mellow:

17. ShawnTRods

ShawnTRods GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 26, 2011
    London
    Im actually excited about all the games from the list up to Pokemon. Looking forward to play a good RPG on the xbox one :D (Dragon age)

Coudnt care less about Smash Bros

18. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Wolfdog™ ☠️Grunt☠️

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    Between insane and insecure
    Nintendo's got my wallet in a vice grip this month. For the first time in along time I don't regret my Wii U.
    Not to mention finally seeing a remake to my favorite generation of Pokemon! <3 And Persona Q >.< My poor Wallet!

19. Sakitoshi

Sakitoshi everything is going according the plan...

May 8, 2012
    Chile
    behind a keyboard or a gamepad
    I'm gonna get wallet-raped this month:
    Persona Q. preordered the wildcards edition
    Tales of Hearts R. I think would be a good idea preorder this now, I don't wanna miss it.
    Super Smash Bros WÜ. hopefully the GC adapter bundle, but this is gonna be all over the place that I don't think preordering would change anything.
    Pokemon Omega Ruby. my second favorite generation of pokemon being remade?? count me in. a preorder would be a wise thing to do.
    and last but not less even if isn't in the list:
    Project Diva F 2nd. no words here, just take my money already.

EDIT: almost forgot about Senran Kagura Bon Appetit. gotta love Senran Kagura games.

20. WiiCube_2013

Oct 19, 2013
    Gaza Strip
    Except you'd get it at a cheaper price but if you're getting it from US then it's all the same anyway ($100). In Europe however, our bundle includes the game and adapter which some/a lot got it for £40 in US dollars it's $64. I don't mind not getting the controller as I already have.