What upcoming game of 2023 are you most excited for?

What upcoming game are you most excited for?

• Total voters

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There are a lot of exciting releases with a penned 2023 release date. Let's see what title GBAtemp users are looking forward to the most.

Vote in the poll above.

We've selected some of the biggest releases of 2023, but feel free to select 'something else' if your choice isn't shown here and let us know in the comments below.

Bayonetta Origins
Scheduled release date: March 17

Dead Island 2
Scheduled release date: April 21

Diablo 4
Scheduled release date: June 6

Final Fantasy 16
Scheduled release date: June 22

Minecraft Legends
Scheduled release date: April 18

Pikmin 4
Scheduled release date: July 21

Resident Evil 4
Scheduled release date: March 24

Spiderman 2
Scheduled release date: Autumn/Fall

Starfield
Scheduled release date: Unconfirmed 2023

Star Wars Jedi: Survivor
Scheduled release date: April 28

Street Fighter 6
Scheduled release date: June 2

Suicide Squad
Scheduled release date: May 26

TLOZ: Tears of the Kingdom
Scheduled release date: May 12

RAHelllord

Literally the wurst.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The biggest game I'm hyped for this year is Test Drive Unlimited: Solar Crown. That god damn game better live up to the first two titles because it's still pretty much the only racing game series with a giant 1:1 recreation of a world map and fast cars to drive there.

Also I guess Metroid Prime 4 and Starfield, but both of those have pretty decent alternatives so I'm not quite as starved for those as I am for the next TDU installment.

x65943

hunger games round 29 big booba winner
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Absolutely Zelda, I am a huge fan

I am one of those people who counts their life in increments of how many more Zelda games I will get to play before I die

Sadly it's only 10 or 11, but better than the half life fans (0)

• Haha
Reactions: BigOnYa and Xzi

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Lol at first glance I thought everybody was trolling and 48% had voted for Suicide Squad. Anyway, Resident Evil 4, Baldur's Gate 3, and TOTK are practically guaranteed to be GOTY nominees, FF16, Armored Core 6, and STALKER 2 all have a ton of potential to be great. Street Fighter 6 might well succeed in bringing a level of passion back to the FGC that we haven't seen since the SF2/3 days.

If I had to guess what the biggest disappointments will be, probably Starfield and Diablo 4. Suicide Squad we know will be garbage just based on what we've seen of it already.

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Of course the borefest is leading with a massive margin; people just can't get enough of a bland, ugly, generic open-world with a Legend of Zelda skin and multiple player-hostile mechanics, it seems...sigh.

As for me? Spider-Man 2, Pikmin 4, Xenoblade 3's last DLC, Ghost Trick on Switch, and Professor Layton and the New World of Steam.

• Wow
Reactions: slaphappygamer

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Of course the borefest is leading with a massive margin; people just can't get enough of a bland, ugly, generic open-world with a Legend of Zelda skin and multiple player-hostile mechanics, it seems...sigh.
It's okay to not be a Zelda fan. Sure, the game had it's problems, but Nintendo usually take and fixes most of the big complaints in their sequels with QoL fixes.

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It was tough to choose just one but I went with Spider-Man 2.. SF6 was a very close second.

I'm also thrilled that one of my favourite franchises of all time is making a return this year.. Robocop! The game will probably be meh but it's freaking Robocop!

Reactions: DudderButter

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1