Not open for further replies.

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yes. I'm going to change some things and release it then. I don't know what it should be called, v3.11, v3.1.1, or v3.2.

It will include ES_Identify patches for IOSes 30, 35, and 50, so preloader doesn't spaz out on older SystemMenus, and to allow the majority of homebrew to identify as SuperUser.

IOS38 is also changed, to make Animal Crossing Wii to work (instead of blackscreening)

I won't be changing IOS55 as The Conduit multiplayer seems to work fine for me (a little lag in the menus but otherwise perfectly fine)

And IOSes 51, 56, 57 and 61 will be removed from the package as they are currently unnecessary.

Also does anybody know what IOS is needed to run Ghostbusters? (I hope it's IOS53, If so I should be able to fix it easily)
Has anybody gotten to force Ghostbusters to load under cIOSCORP v3.1's IOS36, or through Gecko OS with any success?
If somebody can get Ghostbusters running fine please tell me so I can try to fix it in the next cIOSCORP, otherwise I'll only fix the things listed above.

shadoxXx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
kewl thing, TC works quite good from Disc-Channel now.
but it fucked up my Gamecube-mode. a multi-game disc, i played yesterday before installation had no problems. but now i cant start a game (especially the first one), another one tooks much longer to load.
installed an older version of cMIOS, but didn´t really help.
i´ll try to reinstall the whole package...

damysteryman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
The cmios in the package is Wiigator's backup launcher 0.2 patched into mios. I used this one as it is the only one that can load problematic games like Pokemon XD.

If there are better cmioses,or GC backup launchers, which are patched into mios, could someone please tell me about them and where to find them etc, and if they can load problematic games like Pokemon XD, please?

If so I could add it (the best one) to the next cIOSCORP package.

@shadoxXx:
I'm guessing you were using a different GC Backup Launcher before installing cIOSCORP v3.1. Just reinstall whatever GC Backup Launcher you were using before the cIOSCORP v3.1 installation

shadoxXx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@da_letter_a

GC Backup Launcher? i played the games through disc channel!

reinstalled the package, but gives an error when starting first game (Super Mario Sunshine), other ones work fine now.
says:
"Failed to read DVD 216"
"Errors 0x31100 Ready"

Google says some kind of reading error, looks like it wasnt your fault ^^. ill burn a new dvd, maybe it works.

damysteryman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I meant GC Backup launcher embedded into mios (disc channel gc mode). I don't use multigame discs, so I don't have any to test. All of my single-game GC Discs work fine.

FGOD

Wii gaming bitch
Trophies
Website
www.familievermeylen.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
shadoxXx said:
@da_letter_a

GC Backup Launcher? i played the games through disc channel!

reinstalled the package, but gives an error when starting first game (Super Mario Sunshine), other ones work fine now.
says:
"Failed to read DVD 216"
"Errors 0x31100 Ready"

Google says some kind of reading error, looks like it wasnt your fault ^^. ill burn a new dvd, maybe it works.

i'm having that same error on originals, and after the message it runs just fine... but i had that problem before installing cioscorps 3.1 it is a problem of wiigators cmios 0.2 no idea why it gives that error though as i can run the originals...

damysteryman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yeah, originals do that for some reason, maybe it's because they're proper GC disc rather than DVDs. Works fine all the same.

Anyways I've added the ES_Identify patch to IOSes 30, 35, and 50, and I've changed IOS38 now. I've tested these with preloader and they work fine! (no more "System Files are Corrupted" message).

And Animal Crossing Wii works fine now!

Still don't know what IOS Ghostbusters runs under though, so haven't fixed that yet.

I'll try uploading it when there is a fix for Ghostbusters, or if that never happens, soon.

mattjd

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
any title deleter MOD 5 gives me ES_identify errors after ive installed cIOS Corp 3.1 and sign checker 0.3a locks up when you get to IOS60 and it says it doesnt have trucha sign bug enabled :S

and Bleach Versus Crusade still doesnt work on my PAL wii ;( (with wiikey) it just locks up on Loading screen after health warning. Ive tryed cIOS Corp v1 2 and 3.1 ive tried clean IOS's with trucha bug enabled ive tried cIOS rev14 and 10 with backup launcher with error 002 fix and ive also tried with gecko OS 1.9.2,

i guess im going to try my usb stick next...

ds22

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
mattjd said:
any title deleter MOD 5 gives me ES_identify errors after ive installed cIOS Corp 3.1 and sign checker 0.3a locks up when you get to IOS60 and it says it doesnt have trucha sign bug enabled :S

and Bleach Versus Crusade still doesnt work on my PAL wii ;( (with wiikey) it just locks up on Loading screen after health warning. Ive tryed cIOS Corp v1 2 and 3.1 ive tried clean IOS's with trucha bug enabled ive tried cIOS rev14 and 10 with backup launcher with error 002 fix and ive also tried with gecko OS 1.9.2,

i guess im going to try my usb stick next...
Same problem here.
But i don't have bleach versus crusade.

carbonyle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Swaziland
mattjd said:
I don't get the point... why on earth use cIOSCORP and a mod chip?
If your mod chip is bad use a loader...Neogamma is fine

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
That-Guy said:
I am using an older version of cIOSCORP and every game I put in works fine.

Should I update or stay how I am? What is the difference?
Don't fix whats not broken
wink.gif

beamquaker

Trophies
XP
Country
ok i bricked my wii installing this i got a eception dsi occured the first time then i installed it the second time and i got a brick . thank god for bootmii i just installed it today and it saved my life .

it might be nothing but pre loader was not set to 60 . i should read stuff first

shadoxXx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@da_letter_a

problem fixed by using the de-patch-function of MIOS-patcher from wiigator and then reinstalling cMIOS (used old one from MiiWii)

great job anyways
wink.gif

njchris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
da_letter_a said:
@njchris. We're talking about disc loading here. USB Loading defaults to the cIOS38 rev13a (IOS249) you have installed.
Oops- my bad.

Well, my disc of Sam & Max works now tho.
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    do y'all think having an sd card that has a write speed of 700kb/s is a bad idea?
    trying to restore emunand rn but it's taking ages... (also when I finished the first time hekate decided to delete all my fucking files :wacko:)
    @Karma177 that sd card is 100% faulty so yes, its a bad idea
    even the slowest non-sdhc sd cards are a few MB/s
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really think it's faulty (pasted 40/50gb+ folders and no write errors)
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    run h2testw on it
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    when SD cards/microSD write speeds drop below a meg a sec, they're usually on the verge of dying
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Samsung SD format can sometimes fix them too
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    yes looks like an faulty sd
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    @Psionic Roshambo i may try that with my dead sd cards
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    It's always worth a shot
    @The Real Jdbye, I considered that, but i'll have to wait until i can get the eu version in the mail lol
  • I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu:
    i need help with nusspli failed downloads, can someone respond to my thread? pretty please:wub:
  • Sheeba- @ Sheeba-:
    I can't wait to hack my 11.00 PS4 pro
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Wake up, it's da first of da month
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: Wake up, it's da first of da month