Hacking Nintendont

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I'm using the 1075 mod that AbdallahTerro made. But it keeps autobooting the same game even though I pick a different one. Could someone please tell me how to fix this?

I don't know about wiiflow, but if it's just for testing purposes, use loadergx instead; I haven't had any issues with it. And the autoboot works fine in the mod version. (Probably it should still work in the official one, with the latest changes, just missing a few settings)

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using the 1075 mod that AbdallahTerro made. But it keeps autobooting the same game even though I pick a different one. Could someone please tell me how to fix this?

Turn off autoboot, I had issues with abz wiiflow mod i fixed it by running a clean install of wiiflow.

Mogutaro

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I have problems with those games:

StarFox Adventures: Delayed Subtitles (it's a problem for me u.u)

StarFox Assault: Can't emulate the memory card :S

Tales of Symphonia: Random Freezes at the beginning a battle, after a battle, entering or exit of a building or area.

gothicall

Blah blah blah!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Can somebody explain me what is this?

AGB Emulator, where can I find that, which games used it (I read something about Naruto something...)?

{{ NIN| name = AGB Emulator | region = USA | sound = Works | dsp = v3 | ver = v1.133 | lastVer= v1.130 | status = Issues | comp = yes | size = 19 MB | mcemu = | wide = | 480P = yes | fst = | notes = As of v1.131 the controller(GC controller) disconnects randomly when in gameplay. }}

SuperrSonic

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Can somebody explain me what is this?
It's the GBA emu Nintendo packaged with a few demo discs, you can find it in Interactive multi-game demo disc v16, v18 and an obscure Naruto demo disc. You can look them up in the compatibility list.

You have to separate them with tgctogcm because Nintendont still doesn't work well with multi-dol games.
But as you can see after v1.131 the controller disconnects so it's mostly useless, for the games it does work with.
As for the compatibility of the emu itself, it's the least compatible out of them all but is the fastest.

I deduced a while back that the reason it doesn't work from multi-dol loading is the Japanese font not getting loaded (which is required) but it might be something else.

Walker D

I have a hat
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
_[The PC/GC Sonic CD is the better version, it's smooth and never slows down, unlike the Sega CD version. I can't see anyone going back to the original version after playing the GC one.]_
^This.
Well, the original still has some advantages in audio quality and stuff, as you could read at this video (but not listen I'm afraid :/). That's cause I think the audio there is not the original one (but it's kinda awesome ...I looked for those feminine versions of Crush 40 that plays on the video, but I couldn't find it ;0; )

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have problems with those games:

StarFox Adventures: Delayed Subtitles (it's a problem for me u.u)

It's an issue that has come about recently, probably something to do with Audio streaming sync.

StarFox Assault: Can't emulate the memory card :S

Use the PAL (UK) version and it's fine.

Tales of Symphonia: Random Freezes at the beginning a battle, after a battle, entering or exit of a building or area.

Use the PAL (UK) version, apparently that works whilst the USA one can freeze.

SuperrSonic

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Well, the original still has some advantages in audio quality and stuff

Do you mean because it's compressed in the GC version? It's not a big difference to me(my setup in Genplus uses 64kbps OGGs and it sounds okay to me), and in theory you could encode your own ADXs with loop support even and mod it into the game's AFS container.

Walker D

I have a hat
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Do you mean because it's compressed in the GC version? It's not a big difference to me(my setup in Genplus uses 64kbps OGGs and it sounds okay to me), and in theory you could encode your own ADXs with loop support even and mod it into the game's AFS container.
Don't know for sure how worst the GC audio would be, cause as I said, the video's audio seems like it's not from the game. But I've seen people say that even the jump sound is different. Never compared the sounds myself to know it though.

zerowalker

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
This has been asked some times with different answers, but as it was some time since i last checked i guess there is a chance something has happened.

Is/Can Xbox 360 Controller be supported?

Either Wireless or Wired (my guess is Wired is a lot simpler).

Thanks

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Streaming audio now working? Amazing! I see it has introduced some bugs in a few (known) titles but I'm sure that will be remedied sooner than later. Great work!

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh that isnt totally true, if you would pre-decode the audio as I did in my first proof of concept then you could add it I think, but I wont do that cause nintendont is better anyways ;)
Better or not would be cool if Dios Mios finally had audio streaming!

I wanna ask, since I didn't test it myself (I'm lazy to look up my old GBA and the cable for nothing) has anyone tried the GC2GBA cable yet? I'd like to know if it's possible!

Reactions: strai and cvskid

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This has been asked some times with different answers, but as it was some time since i last checked i guess there is a chance something has happened.

Is/Can Xbox 360 Controller be supported?

Either Wireless or Wired (my guess is Wired is a lot simpler).

Thanks

The answer remains the same. A wired 360 controller can only be played with an adapter that cost $60.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    do y'all think having an sd card that has a write speed of 700kb/s is a bad idea?
    trying to restore emunand rn but it's taking ages... (also when I finished the first time hekate decided to delete all my fucking files :wacko:)
    @Karma177 that sd card is 100% faulty so yes, its a bad idea
    even the slowest non-sdhc sd cards are a few MB/s
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really think it's faulty (pasted 40/50gb+ folders and no write errors)
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    run h2testw on it
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    when SD cards/microSD write speeds drop below a meg a sec, they're usually on the verge of dying
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Samsung SD format can sometimes fix them too
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    yes looks like an faulty sd
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    @Psionic Roshambo i may try that with my dead sd cards
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    It's always worth a shot
    @The Real Jdbye, I considered that, but i'll have to wait until i can get the eu version in the mail lol
  • I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu:
    i need help with nusspli failed downloads, can someone respond to my thread? pretty please:wub: