Pretendo not working with updated games?!

darky2003

OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Belgium
I installed pretendo yesterday,
All looks good (showing miiplaza messages...).
I tried MK8 yesterday and that worked fine but since i updated MK8 it still won't connect to the mk8 online seevers anymore.

i also installed other games like splatoon and smash bros (also with updates) but non seems to connect online.

Does pretendo only works without game updates?

Maybe this is because i still have the nintendo servers blocked?
Or is it safe to use my Wiiu again without the blocked Nintendo servers now that they are offline and just connect to the internet?

Ty!

UPDATE: Got in MK8 server now, Seems to be an pretendo server issue.

If u get error 101-0502 just keep trying to go online , after 5times i just got online with pokken and mk8.

UPDATE2: for splatoon : if u get error 104-2210 u need to go to your network settings and change the dns settings to 088.198.140.154 and secondary dns to 8.8.8.8

Install inkay:
Try and see if inkay is up to date (Inkay: https://github.com/PretendoNetwork/Inkay/releases/tag/v2.4.0 goes in \wiiu\environments\aroma\plugins)
DON'T SKIP THIS Check if you have Nimble (30_nimble.rpx) in the right place, if you don't, get it here: https://github.com/PretendoNetwork/Nimble/releases/tag/v3 (goes in \wiiu\environments\aroma\modules\setup)
Try deleting shared save data (system settings -> data management -> select your storage device -> splatoon -> Delete shared save data)
Try and unregister boss tasks (Open the aroma menu (L + DPAD down + Select), click inkay, then Boss settings, and unregister boss tasks)

Last edited by darky2003,

Welshgamer101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hmmm - I was just about to get Pretendo.. And be interested if this the case with all games that can play online etc... keep us updated.. Tnx

darky2003

OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Belgium
Hmmm - I was just about to get Pretendo.. And be interested if this the case with all games that can play online etc... keep us updated.. Tnx
Just give it a go man! Its easy to install. Had to switch from turamisu to aroma cfw but went super smooth while following youtube vids same goes for pretendo.
FunkyScott47 has great vids on youtube 👌
Post automatically merged:

Last edited by darky2003,

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@darky2003 Pretendo works with updated games just fine. Did you create a new user? Cause your old one most likely is linked to a Nintendo Network ID, not to a Pretendo Network ID (Miiverse works a bit different so you receive these Wara Wara Plaza messages even then).

Also I think Pretendo registration is still closed thanks to the massive inrush of new users-

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.