Best Setup for Nintendont vWii Storage and Nusspli Wii U Game Storage?

DarkDesertFox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been using an external hard drive for playing games on Nintendont through the vWii. The issue is I can't multipurpose the drive for both Nintendont and storing games from Nusspli. I can only have one hard drive attached at a time, so would the best thing to do be to move the Wii/Gamecube ROMs to the SD card and re-purpose the external hard drive for playing Wii U games? Would there be a performance drop on Nintendont playing games off of the SD compared to an external hard drive? I'm just trying to figure out the best way to have both.

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France
The best speed is on the HDD drive, gamecube on sd is a bit slower but perfectly fine.
I have all my games on 2 HDD, one for gamecube/Wii/WiiU loadiine (hdd fat32) games, as far as I remember, loaders still don't support Ntfs, and the other (formatted partition wiiu) for some wiiU games, that is the best set.
I have also many games on my nand, I have multiple wiiu games (wup format ) for the speed and putting wiiware-WiiUware /forwarders on them.

DarkDesertFox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The best speed is on the HDD drive, gamecube on sd is a bit slower but perfectly fine.
I have all my games on 2 HDD, one for gamecube/Wii/WiiU loadiine (hdd fat32) games, as far as I remember, loaders still don't support Ntfs, and the other (formatted partition wiiu) for some wiiU games, that is the best set.
I have also many games on my nand, I have multiple wiiu games (wup format ) for the speed and putting wiiware-WiiUware /forwarders on them.
Ah, so it is possible to do all 3 but only through WiiU loadiine. Do you have to interchange the two hard drives? From what I remember, it can only power one hard drive with a Y-Cable.
Why not? Just inject the GCN games and install them with NUSspli.
I'm unfortunately not a big fan of injects. I have a ton of ROM Hacks and other titles, it's just much easier to boot into to Nintendont to play them.

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France
From what I remember, it can only power one hard drive with a Y-Cable.
As you said, it's only one at the time and loadiine uses SD, as far as I know, you cannot put "all" on the HD (at the moment for sure), if would be nice if possible. I think like many, I use loadiine for launching Ds title too.

Last edited by mrmagicm,
Reactions: DarkDesertFox

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto