Anbernic announces RG35XX 2024 Edition retro handheld

Screenshot_2024-03-27-12-02-14-693_app.revanced.android.youtube-edit.jpg

Retro handheld manufacturer Anbernic is releasing a refreshed model of its RG35XX handheld line. This new model, named RG35XX 2024 Edition, features the same quad-core H700 chip that their RG35XX Plus packs but it does not have Bluetooth or WiFi support. It starts at $50 on the official AliExpress product page and has more colour variants.

20240326095646.jpg

While the RG35XX 2024 Edition has yet to be released, you can read our full review of the RG35XX Plus to have an idea about the new model's performance.

:arrow: SOURCE

Reactions: console and Quore

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Anberbnic is their own best friend, and their own worse enemy. They're offering cool products, but at the same time they're flooding the market with so many models that they're competing against themselves.

Just offer 2 or 3 models at different price-points with different features and emulator capabilities, and do a refresh every couple of years. Sheesh.

Wake me up if they ever release an FPGA device.

Quore

Racing Games Enjoyer
Trophies
Website
music.youtube.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Looks like it can run Forza 4 / Gran Turismo 5. 🤔
Brooo I've heard it can run Gravity Rush flawlessly :rofl2:
Post automatically merged:

id only want one that plays ps2 and neo geo screw the other consoles
Get the RP4 Pro Bro, they've fixed the screen and triggers issue, I'll be my choice for this year

Reactions: Marc_LFD

samcambolt270

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is kinda pointless, honestly. None of the custom firmware have gpu access on the new chipset yet and probably wont for awhile, so essentially all this is is the plus with less features.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto