• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

O.J. Simpson has died at 76 due to prostate cancer

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Last edited by The Catboy,

AdenTheThird

The Apathetical Atheist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just realized that anyone who happens to be drinking orange juice with breakfast when they hear this will probably remember today every time Simpson is brought up in the future.
"I was drinking O.J. when O.J. died!", etc.

I don't have much to say for Simpson himself, though.

• Haha
Reactions: x65943

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
My family and I were on a Disneyland vacation on the L.A. freeway, when we saw his bronco speed by and the cops chase him. I got to see it live, in-person. But we didn't know what was going on until we got back to our hotel room and turned on the news.

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He was a real piece of shit. Murdered two people, put countless people's live at stake with his high speed chase, got off, then got off "easy" for armed robbery. He should have spent a few years in jail for the high speed chase alone.

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
He murdered two people and got away with it. He even wrote a book admitting to how he would kill them. A real piece of shit right there.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
He murdered two people and got away with it. He even wrote a book admitting to how he would kill them. A real piece of shit right there.
That's not true. They messed with the book's title as "revenge" to him. It was originally called "If I did it" or something like that.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Not supposed to speak ill of the dead, so I won't say anything. I can still think ill of him, though.
Idk, what’s the dead gonna do? Sue you?
Also
facebook_1712942605343_7184602021362702485.jpeg

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Idk, what’s the dead gonna do? Sue you?
Well, nothing to fear from the dead, but it's just the decency of not attacking someone who can't defend himself anymore. It's like when you're talking to someone, and he goes shit talking about a third person behind his back. Would you respect the shit talker? I know I wouldn't. Luckily, I don't know many people like that. And when I'm confronted with one, I tend to just walk away.

Dark_Ansem

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Saying that he "rode comfortably into old age" when he's been in jail most of it and died of cancer is just needlessly savage. He died alone and in suffering, after a lifetime in misery, I think it's punishment enough?

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Saying that he "rode comfortably into old age" when he's been in jail most of it and died of cancer is just needlessly savage. He died alone and in suffering, after a lifetime in misery, I think it's punishment enough?
I think it's fair. His choices got him where he ended up, and the cancer was just icing on the cake.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I think it's fair. His choices got him where he ended up, and the cancer was just icing on the cake.
That's a matter of opinion. and sometimes you don't have clear choices, can you say for yourself that everything that happened in your life was your only choice and not a choice of someone else deciding for you? Its not that simple. You are being ignorant just like people who believe he was 100 percent guilty in the first place and believed the media etc.

• Angry
Reactions: SylverReZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.