Hacking Nintendont

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This has been asked some times with different answers, but as it was some time since i last checked i guess there is a chance something has happened.

Is/Can Xbox 360 Controller be supported?

Either Wireless or Wired (my guess is Wired is a lot simpler).

Thanks
Is? No. Can? Yes (wired). Will? Doubtful. Unlike the vast majority of USB controllers, the Xbox 360 controller uses the Microsoft-proprietary XInput standard rather than the open HID standard. Adding support for a single controller would be low on the priority queue when tons of controllers are already covered under the HID standard. The only thing I'd see anyone bothering to implement specifically for one controller would be the Wii U's Gamecube Controller adapter if it happens to not follow the HID standard.

Oak

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does Nintendont support a wireless controller that has a battery life of around 80 hours? Wireless is the best. I can't stand wired any longer.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Does Nintendont support a wireless controller that has a battery life of around 80 hours? Wireless is the best. I can't stand wired any longer.
theres no way to use wireless controllers on nintendont unless you have a wireless adapter or use wb controller on a bc wii

zerowalker

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Ah, didn't really know they used non-HID, i thought it was weird it didn't get supported.
Damn though, as it's one of the best Controllers for gaming out there, PS# controller are a pain to me, i pretty much break my thumbs when using them;P

Reactions: sonictopfan

nakata6790

True Player
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I can confirm that Burnout 2 ONLY works on the Wii U. I even plugged in my original Wii just to doublecheck.

r 2.146 blackscreens for B2. However, Nintendont r133 & r127 play Burnout 2 fine. (NTSC iso, force PAL60, Wii 4.3 PAL, scart to CRT TV, Wavebird controller). Just no music in game yet.

Some r2.146 tests:
  • Black screen upon boot: 1080 PAL, Burnout 2 NTSC
  • Crazy Taxi now has complete OST.
  • Games that now have in game music: Geist, Tony Hawk's Underground 2, Worms 3D,Godzilla DAMM, Burnout 1, Beach Spikers, Red Faction II, Taxi 3, Super Monkey Ball 1, XG III, Black & Bruised, Fireblade, Judge Dredd, Dakar 2.

51JFSBXC7ML._SY300_.jpg

If you play on a Wii with GC controller ports, that is.

Reactions: MassiveRican

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a question that nobody probably knows but any who.

If this was possible all along in software mode natively on wii and vwii why did Nintendo go the MIOS road for BC?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
i can confirm godzilla reboots itself after you win the first fight in adventure mode same happens to XIII once you choose new game and some other games.

Txustra

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Some tests:

The lord of the rings: The return of the king (PAL - SPN) - v2.146 - Black Screen on boot (Normal Wii)
Tak and the power of juju (PAL) - v2.146 - Freezes at press start screen (Normal Wii)

Notes:

I've tried Tak and the power of juju (NTSC) and it doesn't work for me with the same problem than PAL version. However, its listed as working in the comp. list.
Starfox Adventures (PAL) boots with black screen or freezes when selecting a file to start the game. Its listed as working in the comp. list also.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Some tests:

The lord of the rings: The return of the king (PAL - SPN) - v2.146 - Black Screen on boot (Normal Wii)
Tak and the power of juju (PAL) - v2.146 - Freezes at press start screen (Normal Wii)

Notes:

I've tried Tak and the power of juju (NTSC) and it doesn't work for me with the same problem than PAL version. However, its listed as working in the comp. list.
Starfox Adventures (PAL) boots with black screen or freezes when selecting a file to start the game. Its listed as working in the comp. list also.
you probably used the tool that breaks audiostreaming isos while shrunking them dont use gcedit tool it breaks audiostreaming games those games work becuase i tryed them perfectly with full isos, stop trying to shrunk them and you will see the full 1.35gb isos work perfectly.

Reactions: Txustra

Txustra

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
you probably used the tool that breaks audiostreaming isos while shrunking them dont use gcedit tool it breaks audiostreaming games those games work becuase i tryed them perfectly with full isos, stop trying to shrunk them and you will see the full 1.35gb isos work perfectly.

I'll try that with the Starfox iso. But the other two are full isos and still does not work :(

gig71

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Crash Bandicoot The Wrath of Cortex (PAL) - Doesn't Work, freezes at "loading" screen. (2.146 - Normal Wii)

Hi.
I' tested cb wrath of cortex pal on a pal wii with 2.146 and it works great, even the fast spped issue was fixed !
Try to redump it, maybe !

AkiraCast

Former professional QA tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By the way Fix94, WarioWares video thingies are lagging for me, am I doing anything wrong or is this a normal thing for now? Thanks in advance and especially for the hard work you've put into the project :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pineapple is the safe word?
    But you said pine apple...
    Ughh gonna be bored today, class for new job has a lot of networking material and I'm certified in that already...
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Peen apple.
    +1
    "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol
    Employee code of conduct videos are awesome!!! Did you know eating the other employees is bad? I didn't know... Lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Anymore males there? :blush:
    All of us lol
    I got free every channel so that's awesome lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Give me ALL the gay pron channels, since you won't be watching them :blush::D
    +1
    Lol they exist?
    +1
    Hmmm so Mario Does Luigi's plumbing is a bad movie? Lol
    These videos are soooo dry
    Please click all suspicious links sent your email
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What to do today? Cut grass for 3-4 hours, or just get drunk and play video games... Hmm
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I need a remote controlled mower, so I can sit on the couch and do both.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sounds good to me, video games and booze it is then.
    +1
  • denpafan @ denpafan:
    Good choice
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now what to play, Starfield or Fallout4. And what to drink, beer or Whiskey and Coke. Such tough decisions.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Looks like its whiskey & coke, only 4 beers left. And think ill start with Falllout. :grog:
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    THIS IMAGE IS SO SCARY WTF. THAT SURE AS HELL IS NOT A CAT THATS LIKE A FUCKING DEMON

Untitled2.png
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: THIS IMAGE IS SO SCARY WTF. THAT SURE AS HELL IS NOT A CAT THATS LIKE A FUCKING DEMON