Hacking Nintendont

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
i can confirm godzilla reboots itself after you win the first fight in adventure mode same happens to XIII once you choose new game and some other games.
Really? A similar issue happened in DM in which the game freezes on black screen then the console reboots after you win a match, I tested the game with Nintendont a few builds ago and it worked fine, maybe it has broke recently? Gotta check it when I get the chance!

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Really? A similar issue happened in DM in which the game freezes on black screen then the console reboots after you win a match, I tested the game with Nintendont a few builds ago and it worked fine, maybe it has broke recently? Gotta check it when I get the chance!
this isnt the only game it happened when fix added the new multidol function

elconejotres

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahrain
Reactions: sonictopfan

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
Ohhh he started his usual "I'm the owner of GC loaders" envy crusade already? hope this doesn't turn on a flaming like he did when all donated to crediar and none to him back in the day, understandable tough with nintendont almost getting up to surpass devo soon ;)
Classic Tuiedj, talented guy but he knows exactely why not many people interested in Devo especially those with a WiiU but no Wii!

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some tests:

The lord of the rings: The return of the king (PAL - SPN) - v2.146 - Black Screen on boot (Normal Wii)
Tak and the power of juju (PAL) - v2.146 - Freezes at press start screen (Normal Wii)

Notes:

I've tried Tak and the power of juju (NTSC) and it doesn't work for me with the same problem than PAL version. However, its listed as working in the comp. list.
Starfox Adventures (PAL) boots with black screen or freezes when selecting a file to start the game. Its listed as working in the comp. list also.
Tak is working here fine on latest build.
NTSC iso non compressed on PAL WiiU.

darkseekerliu

Advanced Player
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ohhh he started his usual "I'm the owner of GC loaders" envy crusade already? hope this doesn't turn on a flaming like he did when all donated to crediar and none to him back in the day, understandable tough with nintendont almost getting up to surpass devo soon ;)

Guys, tueidj is a master coder. Look at his other projects. He even helped to develop the exploit used by hackmii installer. He knows much more about
Wii / GC hardware and software than we all can imagine (the detailed information he provides, the way he tell the hardware behaves, and a lot of info he
has posted on the anti-piracy thread, the youtube videos, the irc, and at the gc-forever comunity .

He has his conceptions and he already proved to everyone that he can do whatever he wants to do. Devolution has its unique features.

We are using nintendont because its a great project and because it has no disk check, but we all have to agree that Devolution is also amazing for what it can do.

Let's not see tueidj as an enemy, let's focus on helping to improve nintendont and maybe tueidj can give hints on how to implement all bluetooth / wireless features we are hoping for.

dreamon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Evolution Snowboarding (USA) [GEBEA4] *WORKING*
Sources: 1:1 ISO and Shrunked Image
DSP: v4
Nintendont Build: v2.146
Loader: USB Loader GX v.r1231 / Wiiflow 4.22 Beta Rev 1075 Mod2
Memory Card Support: Yes
Widescreen 480p Support: Yes
Shrunk: Working / Shrunk Size: 1.28 GB

Frogger Ancient Shadows (USA) [GFPEA4] *NOT WORKING*
Sources: 1:1 ISO and Shrunked Image
DSP: v6
Nintendont Build: v2.146
Loader: USB Loader GX v.r1231 / Wiiflow 4.22 Beta Rev 1075 Mod2
Memory Card Support: Yes
Widescreen 480p Support: Yes
Shrunk: Not Working / Shrunk Size: 440 MB
Issue: Error on boot. ("an error occured. turn of your console..")

*Ty the Tasmanian Tiger, Ribbit King and Street Hoops have music now.
*Roadkill videos play fine with new builds.

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
I didn't mean to bash the guy, not at all he did prove he's very talented and has helped me a lot before, personally, also notice how Devo is much smaller in size than Nintendont, yet Devo works a lot better and compatibility is far better, this is a perfect proof for how talented he is!

This doesn't change the fact that he was very jealous at DM getting more love and donations than Devo at the time, I remember those days clearly, we tried to explain it to him many times, it's not that Devo is a bad software or that DM is better, it's the stupid anti-piracy thingie he did, nobody likes it, and don't try to use the lame excuse of "he wants to fight piracy" because we all know GC games are no longer being sold, heck even Wii games are around the corner nowadays and many rom sites started to have them there, all he did is make games take more space than needed, force you to get a Wii even if you wanna play on your a Wii U, and give you a headache, again I'm not attacking the guy but he knows exactly why people liked DM and Nindont more!

On topic of Nintendont, I was wondering last night if maybe someone can add a feature to make it when you press [R+Z+B+Down] if you wanna go back to the loader or if you rather go back to the Wii main menu, not that it's a problem the way it is but I'd imagine it won't be difficult to implement such an option and it would save me a lot of work in testing rather than having to go back to USB Loader then exist to the main menu!

Another suggestion, this one can be its own app, idk I suck at these things anyway, but something similar to the Dolphin MC manager but for the Wii to make it easier to delete or install saves!

And while we're at it, I did suggest before if a possible option to turn off the text that loads before running the game, game check and all that, could be enabled or disabled so that you enable it when you need it and disable it when you just wanna play a game, it's a very minor nitpick but it's just to give the illusion that it's running right away from USB Loader rather than loading Nintendont first, you know just a minor nitpick!

GarrisLee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I need some help I went to play Star Fox Adventures at first i had it shrunk and it would load but it would go to a black screen when i hit start after putting my name in.

Then I unshrunk it but it froze at the nintendo sign could anybody help me

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hey I need some help I went to play Star Fox Adventures at first i had it shrunk and it would load but it would go to a black screen when i hit start after putting my name in.

Then I unshrunk it but it froze at the nintendo sign could anybody help me
just get a clean iso and dont do anything to it when you shrunked it you breook the alligment and unshrunk it wont fix that, just get a new clean 1.35gb and use it.

GarrisLee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just get a clean iso and dont do anything to it when you shrunked it you breook the alligment and unshrunk it wont fix that, just get a new clean 1.35gb and use it.

Ok i'll try that

Edit:Thank you pedro for your help and after reading your post post about shrinking tools i used DMToolbox instead of gcit and it worked thanks again

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I think we need a disclaimer on the OP with a link to a working shrunking tool that doesnt break the alligment becuase there are alot of audiostreaming games that arent listed on most places and ppl keep using the same shrunking programs that break the alligment needed for instance i know "gcit_Win32_Build5" breaks audiostreaming games even if set at 32k but i also know "DMtoolbox" works perfectly when shrinking audiostreaming games at 32k so ppl keep using unreliable shrunking tools and get all sorts of freezes.

i think something should be added to the front page regarding shrunken isos warning only some tools work when shrunking audiostreaming games, also someone needs to delete the fonts and the bios thing from the OP that is not needed anymore and has probably been forgoten for quite a while lol.

AkiraCast

Former professional QA tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know how to set aspect ratio to 4:3? I have force widescreen disabled but it gives me widescreen anyways. I want to play Viewtiful Joe in 4:3, it doesn't really look right to me in widescreen.

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Nintendont won't be taken down. It was taken down previously because it used code ripped from devolution which is proprietary software and therefore against google's ToS. Basically the code was stolen without credit given to its source. Nintendont now is free from any proprietary code. The audio streaming code Fix made wasn't ripped from devolution. It was made with hard work and help from the instructions posted earlier (it seems). The only issue that could be raised is the lack of credit given to the person who wrote those instructions, but this doesn't suffice for a takedown, therefore relax.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol