Hacking Nintendont

nakata6790

True Player
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
So here's a latest pic/list of my GC library than works with Nintendont.
I am using USBLoader GX and deploy a ''triple combo'' of Nintendont awesomeness. r127 for Sonic Adventure DX, r133 for about 40 games and r2.146 for the rest.
Note: red icons indicate not yet working games. Crossed out games like this are loaded via Devolution.

G.PNG

Note 2: Yes, Freedom Fighters runs faster than normal but i can play it just fine

All in all, AMAZING progress in such a short time...
I sit here and compare this to my previous list/pics a few weeks ago and i am ecstatic.

Thanks to ALL who contributed to this project :)

P.S. It is really disheartening to see users acting like coders' groupies. I think the devs will sort things out on their own between them, i am just thankful (and grateful) for their work and projects so far. Nothing more, nothing less.

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, but the best games of GameCube works, anyway, it's true, the Nintendont developers are focusing in it.
Phantasy Stars Online is a good game, to me at least, I'd take it over Super Mario Sunshine anyday (it's no secret I'm not a fan of that game) also Sonic Adventure doesn't work and it's a great game, many consider it the best 3D Sonic game actually, and Billy Hatcher doesn't work either and is another have-to-get!

Reactions: Rob Blou

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So here's a latest pic/list of my GC library than works with Nintendont.
I am using USBLoader GX and deploy a ''triple combo'' of Nintendont awesomeness. r127 for Sonic Adventure DX, r133 for about 40 games and r2.146 for the rest.
Note: red icons indicate not yet working games. Crossed out games like this are loaded via Devolution.

View attachment 9769

Note 2: Yes, Freedom Fighters runs faster than normal but i can play it just fine

All in all, AMAZING progress in such a short time...
I sit here and compare this to my previous list/pics a few weeks ago and i am ecstatic.

Thanks to ALL who contributed to this project :)

P.S. It is really disheartening to see users acting like coders' groupies. I think the devs will sort things out on their own between them, i am just thankful (and grateful) for their work and projects so far. Nothing more, nothing less.

One question, well 2 actually.
1) Why do you use r127 for SADX? Does it have the double press thing fixed or why?
2) What 40 games are the ones you use for r133? What issues are there compared to r2.146?

Let me know so I can edit the compatibility list according to that.

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Phantasy Stars Online is a good game, to me at least, I'd take it over Super Mario Sunshine anyday (it's no secret I'm not a fan of that game) also Sonic Adventure doesn't work and it's a great game, many consider it the best 3D Sonic game actually, and Billy Hatcher doesn't work either and is another have-to-get!

Yeah, you are right, I like Sonic Adventure, I play the PC version, because I can put it mods, like Super Sonic!, I wonder if this can be done in GameCube version...

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, you are right, I like Sonic Adventure, I play the PC version, because I can put it mods, like Super Sonic!, I wonder if this can be done in GameCube version...
No but I know the person who makes them codes for the PC, maybe I can ask him sometime!
btw since you're a PC gamer you should check out Billy Hatcher, the GC version is better (same with Sonic Adventure) but it's the same game and it's really good, if you don't believe me watch it on youtube and you'll wanna play it!

nakata6790

True Player
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
One question, well 2 actually.
1) Why do you use r127 for SADX? Does it have the double press thing fixed or why?
2) What 40 games are the ones you use for r133? What issues are there compared to r2.146?

Let me know so I can edit the compatibility list according to that.

1. No, it still has the ''double press'' issue, but on r2.146 my Wavebird disconnects 30 seconds into the game. On r127 it works all the time.
2. I still use r133 for games like 1080 (black screen on r2.146), Godzilla (resets on its own on r2.146 ) and Burnout 2 (black screen on r2.146), Tales of Symphonia (auto reset on r2.146) , Sonic Gems as well (not working for Sonic CD on r2.146) off the top of my head.

Also, keep in mind that Ultimate Spiderman requires MC size 59 (on r2.146) to save correctly.

Reactions: sonictopfan

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
No but I know the person who makes them codes for the PC, maybe I can ask him sometime!
btw since you're a PC gamer you should check out Billy Hatcher, the GC version is better (same with Sonic Adventure) but it's the same game and it's really good, if you don't believe me watch it on youtube and you'll wanna play it!

OK, thanks! but I don't consider my self PC gamer, I play in my PC games I can't play in consoles, that's all, for now I use the PC version, but a Super Sonic MOD for GameCube would be great!

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
1. No, it still has the ''double press'' issue, but on r2.146 my Wavebird disconnects 30 seconds into the game. On r127 it works all the time.
2. I still use r133 for games like 1080 (black screen on r2.146), Godzilla (resets on its own on r2.146 ) and Burnout 2 (black screen on r2.146), Tales of Symphonia (auto reset on r2.146) , Sonic Gems as well (not working for Sonic CD on r2.146) off the top of my head.

Also, keep in mind that Ultimate Spiderman requires MC size 59 (on r2.146) to save correctly.
i know agent under fire is also broken in r2.146 but im guessing its one of the games you use 133

Plushieluver101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've just tried it on my old Wii now and the exact same error, so I can definitely confirm that there's some sort of bug going on with the PS3 controller's comparability. (I'm not the only one getting errors like these with the PS3 controller, so I suggest that the people who created this program need to go and find out what's going wrong :)) So, for now, I wait for a Mayflash adapter for my Wii U controller :) Does it matter what one it is?

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I've just tried it on my old Wii now and the exact same error, so I can definitely confirm that there's some sort of bug going on with the PS3 controller's comparability. (I'm not the only one getting errors like these with the PS3 controller, so I suggest that the people who created this program need to go and find out what's going wrong :)) So, for now, I wait for a Mayflash adapter for my Wii U controller :) Does it matter what one it is?

You need the W009 model.

Reactions: FanLuigi

elconejotres

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahrain

Indeed "good" and "best" games is very relative I hate sunshine and Luigi's mansion dullness and just love PSO 1 and 2 + and PSO3CR, SA is another great game on my personal list because of that I asked what seems to be the problem with those games

P.S.
Now we are groupies? lol :rofl2:

Reactions: Rob Blou

Rob Blou

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Indeed "good" and "best" games is very relative I hate sunshine and Luigi's mansion dullness and just love PSO 1 and 2 + and PSO3CR, SA is another great game on my personal list because of that I asked what seems to be the problem with those games

P.S.

I like Sunshine and I loved Luigi's mansion but I would take PSO over any of those.

zerowalker

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
A bit offtopic, but was thinking.

In normal Wii Gamecube is run at it's Native resolution, 576i or 480i/p right?
How is it with Wii U?

I know that vWii is the same, but i also read that Wii U will upscale.

So, how does this work, will it output 1080p (480p stretched) or will it just output it natively at 480p as Gamecube is a bit outside the "Wii", though that was probably the case with MIOS.

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
A bit offtopic, but was thinking.

In normal Wii Gamecube is run at it's Native resolution, 576i or 480i/p right?
How is it with Wii U?

I know that vWii is the same, but i also read that Wii U will upscale.

So, how does this work, will it output 1080p (480p stretched) or will it just output it natively at 480p as Gamecube is a bit outside the "Wii", though that was probably the case with MIOS.

It's the same, it render 480p, output 1080p, like PS3, but this one render at 720p, Wii U render games in 1080p, like The Legend Of Zelda Wind Waker HD, but only in Wii U Mode.

Reactions: FanLuigi

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Interesting note, the Sonic DX demo in the Gamecube Preview Disk May 2003 also exhibits the jump + dash bug, and it also happens with real GC controllers on my original Wii, so it's not exclusive to Wii U or HID controllers (to be honest, I'm not sure if anybody tested if it is, but meh).

zerowalker

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Goku Junior, wait what?

It's not the same then, if it render at one resolution and output another?

And i don't get it. You say it output at 1080p, then you say it renders at 720p:S?

sion_zaphod

Ex-Galactic President; confidence trickster; etc
Trophies
XP
Country
I have noticed something weird with nintendont latest version. Simpsons Hit & Run NTSC will halt at the loading screen if run from nintendont loader, wiiflow or cfgloader and wii needs to be switched off and back on the game is not playable. But using the latest usbgx mod the game loads fine no halt on loading screen plus is totally playable. Proving it is not a problem with the iso.

I would consider it a usb loader issue if the game worked from the nintendont loader but as it doesn't but works from usbgx only. Does this mean the nintendont loader and wiiflow method of loading games with nintendont are becoming redundant. Will all game cube games have to be loaded with gX in future?

Has anyone else noticed similar issues with other games?

Reactions: darkseekerliu

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Goku Junior, wait what?

It's not the same then, if it render at one resolution and output another?

And i don't get it. You say it output at 1080p, then you say it renders at 720p:S?

Sorry, I mean, it renders 480p in Wii Mode, but it output 1080p, but is not real 1080p, it's a fake 1080p, the 720p was a example with the PS3, PS3 output 1080p but the games aren't 1080p, there are 720p, so PS3 games are 720p upscaled to 1080p.
In short words, Wii U upscales to 1080p but the internal resolution is 480p.

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country

P.S.
Actually I like Luigi's Mansio but not Mario Sunshine, too much pissing XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Now she knows a tenth percent of what I go through when you send me pms
    +3
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    My links could be wild life in nature or wild life in unnatural circumstances lol
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your links are the Ukraine Russia war
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biden signed a income contract just so you can keep sending me the mutated things that you do
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That just look right with food coloring liquid running down it
    +1
    Muhahahaha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, Blue omelette
    +1
    Lol Ken will never eat an omelette again lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Actually ihops omlettes still hit haven't had one in forever
    The steak one is amazing
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Damn near $20 so fuck them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I second that, they are good. I always get the steak and add mushrooms to it also. But yea been awhile since had myself. I used to go there every morn for coffee and breakfast, meet with my work crew, but we all stop going, too expensive.
    +1
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    I'm scarred for life.
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    See you guys, I'll get lost for another month. Maybe the rest of the year.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See you tomorrow
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Peace. Take care, no more searching tonight. You gonna have nightmares.
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    See you tomorrow.
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    did she just vomit on the chat before leaving
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    why are girls doing this nowadays? is this some weird way of showing dominance?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, I put her outside though, then cleaned it up.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ah yes the unique power of girls vomiting on you
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ah yes the unique power of girls vomiting on you