Launch WiiVC injected Gamecube games without Wii remote to use Wii U pro controller as player 1

TenmaIV

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
When I want to launch a WiiVC injected game, like the ones that can be created with TeconMoon's WiiVC injector or UWUVCI the Wii U will prompt me on whether I want to use the Wii U gamepad or not.
When selecting the gamepad option the game launches with the wii u gamepad as player 1 and any other controller compatible with nintendont will be sorted to one of the other player slots. This prevents me from using the wii u pro controller as my primary controller.

The workaround for this is to launch the game without the wii u gamepad, which causes the console to prompt me to pair a Wii controller with it. After launching the game with the wii controller the wii u pro controller gets sorted to the player 1 slot.

The annoying thing about this workaround is that it requires the use of a wii controller. I would like to be able to launch the game without having a paired wii controller at hand. Is there a workaround for this? Maybe some option I've overlooked? An aroma plugin that can emulate wii u pro controllers as wii controllers? Having to replace or recharge batteries in a Wii controller that I'm only using to launch gamecube games seems kind of scuffed and I'd like to streamline that process.

TenmaIV

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Thanks! I just discovered that plugin on the appstore and came back to this thread to post a link to it in case anyone else has the same problem and saw that you already posted it. WiiVC Launch does have an autolaunch option that makes the wii remote obsolete if one just uses it to start the game.

Nigel07

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is it possible to inject the Resident Evil 4 Wii Version game and use the Wii U Pro Controller or another Bluetooth controller with Bloopai??? And is the Gamecube controller possible too??? I've already tried to inject the Gamecube version to play with the Gamecube controller, but the game gets a black screen and won't start.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto