Nintendo Direct scheduled for September 14th , 2023

F56Sn_9XEAAfpn0.jpg

After plenty of rumours floating around online about an upcoming Nintendo Direct on September, Nintendo's official social media has confirmed and announced the date of the Direct, which will air tomorrow, on September 14th, 2023 at 7am PT / 10am ET.

The Direct is set to last around 40 minutes with information regarding Nintendo Switch games coming for the winter season, though no mention of announcements for 2024 so far. What kind of announcements or releases are you expecting to be unveiled out in the Direct?

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Metroid Prime 4 shadowdrop
I am starting to fear the fact that Nintendo might ditch Metroid Prime 4's release on Switch and instead will release it on the next system they will release. I really hope they stick to the Switch release for it. I want to play it on my Steam Deck lol.
I hope at least that MP4 does become the swan song for the Switch, like Twilight Princess and Breath of the Wild did for both the Gamecube and the Wii U respectively.

DragonMals

6th-7th Gen Retro Gaming Entusiast
Trophies
Country
United States
Can't wait to see whats in stock for this one. After a stream of fantastic Directs, I hope to see some Sonic Superstars and Mario Wonder on here, and more information about them.

Not to forget about the Peach game, SMRPG Remake, and another thing ive forgot
Post automatically merged:

switch 2 reveal nah j/k it will be useless garbage no one cares about as usual :creep:

Who knows what we'll see? I hsve hopes but I know that there's going to be some games nobody cares about in there.

The last one had Ghost Trick and I didnt even believe that the game was going to get a HD Remake.

Reactions: KingVamp and Vorde

LightBeam

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I am starting to fear the fact that Nintendo might ditch Metroid Prime 4's release on Switch and instead will release it on the next system they will release.
I hope they do so because then it'll not be limited by this old freaking hardware that struggles so hard to run Pikmin without it looking like dogshit (well I'm a bit hard on it, it looks very fine .... for a Switch game, but I don't think we can do much better than Prime 1 remastered and Prime 4 needs to be bigger than a Gamecube game).
It would feel like lost potential and at this point I feel like it'll be more successful on a new hardware than on the Switch where software sales are dropping by quite a lot, I feel like people just aren't interested in the Switch as much as they used to, which makes sense considering how old it is now.

I guess they could still make another Prime game if MP4 is successful, but still. I do think at this point it's too late for a release on Switch, and it would do so so well as a launch title. I understand it would be way more convenient to have it here, obviously, but I can shill 500 bucks for the game just like I shilled for BoTW ... If it's good enough of course, and I want to believe it will be.

DragonMals

6th-7th Gen Retro Gaming Entusiast
Trophies
Country
United States
it'll not be limited by this old freaking hardware that struggles so hard to run Pikmin without it looking like dogshit

I hope that it gets the launch title on the new system! Thatll make the new console that they make (im not calling it a switch 2 cause that sounds stupid as hell) get a lot more popularity after giving Metroid some of the spot light

LightBeam

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I hope that it gets the launch title on the new system! Thatll make the new console that they make (im not calling it a switch 2 cause that sounds stupid as hell) get a lot more popularity after giving Metroid some of the spot light
Yeah we already got Zelda this year. What are they going to release, a BoTW/ToTk update ? Nah it has to be a new game and there doesn't seem to be anything regarding a new Mario game either (but if it comes the same year just like Odyssey did with the Switch that would be great)

MAYBE it could be on both, like BoTW, but I would still be somewhat disappointed because it would have to run on it and it'll still suffer from the same limitations. And I don't think they would be willing to release the game on Switch just to show it runs like shit so they can say « hey just buy the next console it runs flawlessly there »

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I am starting to fear the fact that Nintendo might ditch Metroid Prime 4's release on Switch and instead will release it on the next system they will release. I really hope they stick to the Switch release for it. I want to play it on my Steam Deck lol.
I hope at least that MP4 does become the swan song for the Switch, like Twilight Princess and Breath of the Wild did for both the Gamecube and the Wii U respectively.
I honestly think they will drop it on the next console instead of the Switch. To make it a little carrot to get it.

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Who knows what we'll see? I hsve hopes but I know that there's going to be some games nobody cares about in there.

The last one had Ghost Trick and I didnt even believe that the game was going to get a HD Remake.
Regret.

I honestly think they will drop it on the next console instead of the Switch. To make it a little carrot to get it.
Then it'll get immediately hacked afterwards (hopefully). :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto