A Nintendo Direct Partner Showcase will air this week

diect.png

The rumored Nintendo Direct was true, in a way. The upcoming event won't be the traditional style of Nintendo Direct, but will instead be a Partner Showcase, which will offer a look at the upcoming third party titles headed to the Nintendo Switch. The video will contain 25 minutes of gameplay footage and trailers, and is set to go live on February 21st, at 6am PT. We'll be certain to round up all the announcements made, when the Partner Showcase airs.

:arrow: Source

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
what a bunch of absolute garbage. exactly what i said it would be more shit ports and indies! :rofl2:
Hard to disagree, a whole bunch of nothing.
At least we got the classic Battlefront games back in some form, glad to see they didn't completely ditch the original ones with the reboots.

aoikurayami

dysfunctionally intimidating
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
fuck partner directs
Yeah right
The one that revealed P5R and NieRAutomata sure was bad huh

Hard to disagree, a whole bunch of nothing.
At least we got the classic Battlefront games back in some form, glad to see they didn't completely ditch the original ones with the reboots.
Sadly thats the industry state atm.

Looking over at the other xbox n sony makes me remember why I bought a SteamDecky ..

To let it collect dust

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Sadly thats the industry state atm.

Looking over at the other xbox n sony makes me remember why I bought a SteamDecky ..

To let it collect dust

Really?
I have one too and I've been using it almost daily since I got, it allowed me to finally played current gen games on release, and the first one I did it for was RE4 Remake.
Add to that the fact that I can play ALL my backlog of games since the Atari 2600 and I am just one happy gamer with it.

Ondrashek06

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I mean... who the hell cares about this? It shouldn't really be pinned as it's just a mini direct with no first-party announcements. And most of the stuff is on PC already.

Reactions: Bladexdsl

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto