"Pokemon Presents" announced for February 27th, 2024

1708450943013.png

The Pokemon Company has recently announced an upcoming "Pokemon Presents" stream, scheduled for February 27th, 2024, to go alongside the celebration of "Pokemon Day".

The Pokemon Presents stream will air directly on the official Pokemon YouTube Channel on February 27th, at 6AM PT / 9AM ET / 2PM GMT, with news about possible upcoming projects by the Pokemon Company, and Pokemon in general.

:arrow: Pokemon Official YouTube Channel

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There is a rumor that Gold and Silver will be represented in this presentation in some form. Not that anything they do will be better than the originals anyway...
Best guess is either a new Let's Go game or a new Legends game. Either would work pretty well in Johto, and supplement a Gen 5 remake well. Similar to the release scheduling for BDSP and Legends Arceus.

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably discussing dlc for scarlet, tv/media projects, maybe an update on Pokémon sleep or accessories, pokebank or something, phasing out of 3ds bank, and a tease for what's in development.

Would be nice if it was on the next console, but they tend to release on current/previous gen for a while to be available to the most amount of people.

I quite liked that youtube series. Would love a season 2 or more projects like that.

SilverLobster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THANK ARCEUS! SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO AFTER THE DISAPPOINTING NEWS THE NEXT NINTENDO DIRECT IS A PARTNER SHOWCASE.

How about setting some high expectations yeah?
  • Gen 2/Johto versions of Let's Go Pikachu & Eevee
  • Black and White remakes in the style of BDSP but hopefully without the ugly looking overworld chibis
  • Gen 3/Pokemon RSE and FRLG being added to GBA NSO (maybe also Gens 1&2 RBY, GSC for GB GBC NSO right?)
That should do it. Alright can't wait to be disappointed! super excited, thanks Palworld.

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Tbh I loved the lets go series
Apart from the capture mechanic, I'm sorry but the game was what I consider a perfect remake (and it was damn so much beautiful).
Any of the other region in a lets go style is a big yes for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto