PlayStation "State of Play" slated for Wednesday, Jan 31st

state.jpg

Sony has announced today that they will hold a brand new "State of Play", which is scheduled to air on Wednesday, January 31st, 2024, and it's estimated to be around 40 minutes long.

The State of Play will cover around 15+ games according to Sony's post, including titles like Stellar Blade and Rise of the Ronin, which will come later down on 2024, as well as giving new information regarding other upcoming titles for both the PlayStation 5 as well as the PS VR2.
The show is slated to air at 2pm PT / 5pm ET / 10pm GMT through YouTube, Twitch and TikTok.

:arrow: Source

zekro94

Trophies
XP
Country
This.....gives me hope, FFVII Rebirth is less than a month away so it's time they finally show a Kingdom Hearts 4 trailer. Remember how FFVII rebirth trailers kept coming after FF XVI's release?

*continues inhaling a vast amount of copium*

Maximo101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want a gran turismo game I can play in my car...

OOh, maybe a time crisis 6 with a ps5 guncon and a wearable jacket that registers bullet hits!!

Blakeskits

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait what? Sonic generations? What leak?
A leaker said that a Sonic Generations remaster would be announced in a state of play on the 31, before Sony announced it. Once the Sonic Franchise sale went live on steam Generations was mysteriously absent from the sale. Now lets just hope that the team behind Sonic Colors Ultimate doesn't do this remaster

zekro94

Trophies
XP
Country
A leaker said that a Sonic Generations remaster would be announced in a state of play on the 31, before Sony announced it. Once the Sonic Franchise sale went live on steam Generations was mysteriously absent from the sale. Now lets just hope that the team behind Sonic Colors Ultimate doesn't do this remaster
Well I hope it's true but it would be better to remaster Sonic unleashed, that one is on ps3/xbox360(the better version annyway). Sure, you can play it on a xbox one with backwards compatibility, but for playstation and pc fans we have to emulate. Still, a remastered generations is welcome. I also hope they pick a different studio, my hope is they don't touch the music

HextarVigar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Leakers can say all sorts of shit, but that doesn't make it true.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch