Sony announces hour-long PlayStation Showcase set for next week

jdskasd.png

Prepare your tickets to the PlayStation hype train, because Sony might just have some big reveals in store. Seemingly acting as a substitute for an E3 presentation, Sony will be airing an hour-long PlayStation Showcase event, which will focus on upcoming PlayStation 5 and PSVR2 titles, from both first and third-party PlayStation studios. The show will kick off on May 24th, at 1pm PT/9pm BST. You'll be able to catch it on either YouTube or Twitch, or you can stay tuned to GBAtemp to see the live coverage reported as it airs.

:arrow: Source

Attila13

Praise the Creep!
Trophies
Website
gamesystemrequirements.com
XP
Country
Romania
Awesome stuff!
I hope they say something about Spider-Man 2 and Wolverine. :)
I swear to god, if they will be showing FFXVI again for the majority of the time or SFVI I'm gonna break something. :rofl2:
I mean, yeah, those are some big games and people are waiting for them, I'M waiting for them, especially FFXVI... but they were showcased already and heard and saw enough already about them, so let room for some new info about new games as well. :D

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I’ll just catch the cliff notes. Like I always do. These events aren’t exciting. A lot of unnecessary filler, and stretching of time.. An hour? I doubt we’ll see more than a few “big” announcements.

Still, Bloodborne PC when?

Kunty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Honestly setting my expectations way down in the bin. They've been disappointing me a lot for quite a long time now. I have had my PS5 for a couple years and I've hardly touched it. They need to really put some effort into their shit.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
What? They not gonna call it "State of Play" anymore?

Also I expect games for PS4 and PC
Let third-party studios release PS4 games as long as they want, but Sony's first-party studios need to be focusing entirely on next-gen with how much longer development cycles are now. Definitely port everything to PC forever regardless. A release date for Demon's Souls Remake on PC would be peachy.

Reactions: Attila13

Vetusomaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
So what you're saying is that you don't own a PlayStation and have never actually played any PlayStation console exclusives.
"Exclusives"? Hahahahaha!
https://www.gamesradar.com/ps5-exclusives/
Even Virtual Boy had more exclusives. Seriously, for such a "successful" console it barely has any exclusives. No wonder Sony got so butthurt with Microsoft buying Activision - Blizzard.

Last edited by Vetusomaru,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm here.