"Pokemon Presents" announced for February 27th, 2024

1708450943013.png

The Pokemon Company has recently announced an upcoming "Pokemon Presents" stream, scheduled for February 27th, 2024, to go alongside the celebration of "Pokemon Day".

The Pokemon Presents stream will air directly on the official Pokemon YouTube Channel on February 27th, at 6AM PT / 9AM ET / 2PM GMT, with news about possible upcoming projects by the Pokemon Company, and Pokemon in general.

:arrow: Pokemon Official YouTube Channel

RetroNerdGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly, after the last 2 or 3 (I forget how many were last year, that's how unimpressive they were) I don't really care. I'll catch it at some point during the day but like...
Bro, I don't expect shit that anybody without much money will care about anyway. Sorry, I don't give a shit about that event that happened in Japan last year that had TCG, and other Pokemon competitions because I can't fucking travel cuz I'm a student meaning I'm broke.

Though, if there's some stuff that's actually good hey I'll be pleasantly surprised but I'm not holding my breath and people need to calm down with the expectations. (Not anyone in this thread per se, just in general)

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a rumor that Gold and Silver will be represented in this presentation in some form. Not that anything they do will be better than the originals anyway...
Would play the hell out of Pokemon: let's go Red Gyarados!

AttackOtter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Perspective on N's hat and face is entirely wrong for a 3D model.

Ghetsis's colors and face are entirely wrong too, looking like a draw-over of Cyrus. Ghetsis's eyebrows have always touched his eyelids, and his eye shape is completely different. (Example from Pokemon Masters)

1708475074661.png
1708475088541.png
1708475231258.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto