"Pokemon Presents" announced for February 27th, 2024

1708450943013.png

The Pokemon Company has recently announced an upcoming "Pokemon Presents" stream, scheduled for February 27th, 2024, to go alongside the celebration of "Pokemon Day".

The Pokemon Presents stream will air directly on the official Pokemon YouTube Channel on February 27th, at 6AM PT / 9AM ET / 2PM GMT, with news about possible upcoming projects by the Pokemon Company, and Pokemon in general.

:arrow: Pokemon Official YouTube Channel

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
Seriously I love how low Nintendo sets the bar low for people. If they say gen 1, 2 and 3 on the NSO. People will cream themselves. Like it's the return of Jesus. We should have had gen 1,2 and 3 from day one on NSO.
actually, any mainline pokemon game coming to NSO would be huge for those who care about pokemon due to the fact that you send collectibles (the monsters) from one game to another. So more stuff available on one console, less you need multiple consoles.

side note here, bringing collectables from one game to the next on same franchise this should be in many more games at this point, it is fun, it fills games, even extremelybad ones like pokemon sword, with meaning, with a reason to play.

Reactions: Flame

XXLANCEXX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokémon TCG was the only good thing here... sigh...
Nah this should been a TCG live update..
That client is so botched it's crazy
I'm like yall really spent the time making a Duel links based client for Pokemon tcg instead of fixing that garbage client called Live....
Prob will play worse than tcg live imo

Deleted member 194275

Trophies
XP
New Legends game let's gooooooooooo

I guess we get to see Az's story given the logo?
looks like it will take place before the construction of Paris Lumiose City, and AZ is a very old dude, so probably.

also.. AZ and Floette was a really captivating story, it will be a shame if they don't spotlight it.

Reactions: Scarlet

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
looks like it will take place before the construction of Paris Lumiose City, and AZ is a very old dude, so probably.

also.. AZ and Floette was a really captivating story, it will be a shame if they don't spotlight it.
Been a while since I've played XY, but there was a huge war wasn't there? Would love to see a game set in that kinda grim environment lol

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I don't get the Legends AZ trailer. The war took place 3000 years before X and Y, but they are showing quite an urban Lumiose City. Could time travel be involved? How else could you catch Pokémon 2800 years before Poké Balls were invented.

I hope they didn't just mess up the whole Pokémon timeline.

MayorBryce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Important note for everyone. Nintendo has said that the game will take place "entirely within Lumiose City".

Yep. They're making a Pokemon Legends Z game. And they chose to put it solely inside Lumiose City.

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1762487295859405151
Post automatically merged:

My theory is that the game will focus on the development and building of Lumiose City. In other words, probably running errands and helping build the city.

Deleted member 194275

Trophies
XP
Been a while since I've played XY, but there was a huge war wasn't there? Would love to see a game set in that kinda grim environment lol
It's still pokemon, they don't touch those subjects straight on, so maybe a post war reconstruction os something?

(Aside from the war referenced on Kalos, I remember that World war II references are all over Hoenn, and on Reggies, and there is the Raichu gym leader on Kanto that was a soldier).

Reactions: Scarlet

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto