Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Gillian Anderson said that she wants to return reprise role as Dana Scully by reinterpreting her own role portrayal of female FBI agent,but under one condition as long as there gonna be diverse cast by quoting reinterpreting her own words TV directed by Ryan Coogler no more no longer by Chris Carter. As for another option speaking of what if scenario staff community members wants to change actors of Dana Scully and Fox Mulder male FBI agent maybe I could be someone like literally seriously mix between Walter Skinner portrayed by Mitch Pileggi and Fox Mulder portrayed by David Duchovny as for younger actress for Dana Scully maybe they could use Kath Soucie for instance they could give her access to the Fountain of Youth,Holly Grail,let her or me use Stargate Project,we could both go visit Atlantis,Bermuda Triangle,Bridgewater Triangle,Bennington Triangle,summon some UFOs’/Aliens for some kind of youth serum or close her in some kind of laboratory capsule literally seriously or even you see there are multiple options. I could maybe portray role of as younger Fox Mulder and Kath Soucie as Dana Scully. With or even without Artificial Intelligence,Deepfake technology,CGI,computer effects. It could be nowadays for instance considered as so-called fanservice. But I guess some of you gathered here might seriously literally consider it as a joke…etc. As for so-called Project Phoenix I wonder is it like mental age regression or rather physical age regression? It could be big pleasure collaborating such relation within Kath Soucie. We are talking about for instance about ancient myths,hoaxes,urban legends,conspiracy theories about for instance both american government and american military after all. I hope Hollywood Film Industry would let me in. That would be really great pleasure working altogether.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guarantee it will end up being the woke files
I'd still watch it if it had Gillian Anderson. She still looks good.
Post automatically merged:

The most woke people in the world are the ones that always feel a bizarre need to go around "waking people up" as to how woke everything is. Stay woke, fella. :lol:
Says the so very tolerant person who trashed Akira Toriyama on a different thread. It'd be fine as criticism if he were alive, but he passed away, so at least be respectful.

Dungeonseeker

Trophies
XP
Country
The most woke people in the world are the ones that always feel a bizarre need to go around "waking people up" as to how woke everything is. Stay woke, fella. :lol:
Nice ad hominem, you are only attacking their character because you know that what they are saying is absolutely correct and attacking the position is akin to attacking a roman legion on you own with nothing but a pike and a wooden shield.

Everything is woke, you can dislike that statement, heck you can even disagree. What you can't do is say that its wrong. The entire fucking planet has gone batshit insane and unless we keep pointing it out and fighting back however we can (ie don't buy anything you dislike, don't watch anything you dislike (even a hate watch counts as a view), when dumb people say dumb shit on T@atter community note the living hell out of them, when they cry about it community note that shit too) things are only going to get deeper and deeper into Alice visits clown world through the immigration and alphabet mafia looking glass.

Personally, I take being attacked by a leftist loonie on the internet as a badge of honour and feel its a moral obligation to keep telling them that transing children is literally child abuse, importing unlimited immigrants is bad for our society, destroying femininity in a stupid attempt at destroying the "male gaze" (as they like to call it) is bad for women. You know, fucking common sense, something the entire world seems to have rejected en mass in recent years.

And before anyone tries to take me out of context, no, being trans is not bad, transing a fucking child with "gender dysphoria" despite the fact that children don't really understand the concept of gender roles in the first place is not just bad, its fucking disgusting, predatory and anyone involved with the experimentation of children that's happened over the last 3 or 4 years should be locked away for the rest of their lives. If you find that offensive I'd question your moral compass.

Last edited by Dungeonseeker,
  • Haha
Reactions: RedColoredStars

Purple_Shyguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Gillian Anderson said that she wants to return reprise role as Dana Scully by reinterpreting her own role portrayal of female FBI agent,but under one condition as long as there gonna be diverse cast by quoting reinterpreting her own words TV directed by Ryan Coogler no more no longer by Chris Carter. As for another option speaking of what if scenario staff community members wants to change actors of Dana Scully and Fox Mulder male FBI agent maybe I could be someone like literally seriously mix between Walter Skinner portrayed by Mitch Pileggi and Fox Mulder portrayed by David Duchovny as for younger actress for Dana Scully maybe they could use Kath Soucie for instance they could give her access to the Fountain of Youth,Holly Grail,let her or me use Stargate Project,we could both go visit Atlantis,Bermuda Triangle,Bridgewater Triangle,Bennington Triangle,summon some UFOs’/Aliens for some kind of youth serum or close her in some kind of laboratory capsule literally seriously or even you see there are multiple options. I could maybe portray role of as younger Fox Mulder and Kath Soucie as Dana Scully. With or even without Artificial Intelligence,Deepfake technology,CGI,computer effects. It could be nowadays for instance considered as so-called fanservice. But I guess some of you gathered here might seriously literally consider it as a joke…etc. As for so-called Project Phoenix I wonder is it like mental age regression or rather physical age regression? It could be big pleasure collaborating such relation within Kath Soucie. We are talking about for instance about ancient myths,hoaxes,urban legends,conspiracy theories about for instance both american government and american military after all. I hope Hollywood Film Industry would let me in. That would be really great pleasure working altogether.
"Ill return to the role but ONLY if you cast every as token actors hired based solely on their skin colour" is an insane way of thinking.

Hollywood liberals need to be stopped, bruh

Reactions: Ligeia

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I wonder if in Season 12 of The X-Files gonna be mentioned for instance Alex Jones nowadays...etc.? I guess in season 10 they mentioned Edward Snowden already.

Dungeonseeker

Trophies
XP
Country
Political activists?
Calling them political gives them a bit too much credit, I'd give them political mouthpieces maybe but yeah, unlike politicians, I genuinely believe these loonies don't actually understand the consequences of what they're pushing for.

A more apt description would be extreme leftists and these days, the terms leftist (edit and/or liberal) and activist are pretty much synonymous anyway.

Reactions: Marc_LFD

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nice ad hominem, you are only attacking their character because you know that what they are saying is absolutely correct and attacking the position is akin to attacking a roman legion on you own with nothing but a pike and a wooden shield.

Everything is woke, you can dislike that statement, heck you can even disagree. What you can't do is say that its wrong. The entire fucking planet has gone batshit insane and unless we keep pointing it out and fighting back however we can (ie don't buy anything you dislike, don't watch anything you dislike (even a hate watch counts as a view), when dumb people say dumb shit on T@atter community note the living hell out of them, when they cry about it community note that shit too) things are only going to get deeper and deeper into Alice visits clown world through the immigration and alphabet mafia looking glass.

Personally, I take being attacked by a leftist loonie on the internet as a badge of honour and feel its a moral obligation to keep telling them that transing children is literally child abuse, importing unlimited immigrants is bad for our society, destroying femininity in a stupid attempt at destroying the "male gaze" (as they like to call it) is bad for women. You know, fucking common sense, something the entire world seems to have rejected en mass in recent years.

And before anyone tries to take me out of context, no, being trans is not bad, transing a fucking child with "gender dysphoria" despite the fact that children don't really understand the concept of gender roles in the first place is not just bad, its fucking disgusting, predatory and anyone involved with the experimentation of children that's happened over the last 3 or 4 years should be locked away for the rest of their lives. If you find that offensive I'd question your moral compass.

That is the biggest cock of complete bullshit I've read today. Stay triggered and woke though. :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: SylverReZ

Dungeonseeker

Trophies
XP
Country
That is the biggest *cock of complete bullshit I've read today. Stay triggered and woke though. :lol:
Crock (f you'r gonna try and insult me it helps to understand the insult yourself first :lol::lol:)

Again, personal attack with absolutely zero attempt at responding to anything I said. This tells me literally everything I need to know about you. You're not interested in discourse, either because you're ignorant or too stupid to understand whats happening around you (yes that was ad hom, I feel like I get one free since it seems to be your preferred tactic).

Just answer me one simple question, if you would...... Why is it that more people choose to watch Critical Drinker/Nerdrotic/HvBF et al destroy movies and TV shows these days than choose to watch the actual shows for themselves?

Might it be because the modern audience actually doesn't exist and the actual audience are all "woke" (as you would say) and know almost everything that comes out of any western studio (be it movie, game, comic or TV show) will be garbage?

Or you gonna die on your hill and say these guys are popular because.... I dunno, reasons?

Last edited by Dungeonseeker,
  • Haha
Reactions: RedColoredStars

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Crock (f you'r gonna try and insult me it helps to understand the insult yourself first :lol::lol:)

Again, personal attack with absolutely zero attempt at responding to anything I said. This tells me literally everything I need to know about you. You're not interested in discourse, either because you're ignorant or too stupid to understand whats happening around you (yes that was ad hom, I feel like I get one free since it seems to be your preferred tactic).

Just answer me one simple question, if you would...... Why is it that more people choose to watch Critical Drinker/Nerdrotic/HvBF et al destroy movies and TV shows these days than choose to watch the actual shows for themselves?

Might it be because the modern audience actually doesn't exist and the actual audience are all "woke" (as you would say) and know almost everything that comes out of any western studio (be it movie, game, comic or TV show) will be garbage?

Or you gonna die on your hill and say these guys are popular because.... I dunno, reasons?

"Personal attack", said the one full of personal attacks. Clap clap. You've won the "Woke as all Hell, Triggered as Fuck, Crybaby, Melting Deplorable Snowflake, Hypocrite of the Day" award. Sit the fuck down and shut up, Cletus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: might look for one on yt