Hacking Soft bricked my New 3ds?

vgteso_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey guys, I really need your help. I modded my New 3DS about 1 1/2 years ago, never had any Problems with it. But about a week ago, I left my 3DS on on the "illegitimate E-Shop" to download some game.
About 2 hours later, I returned to it being frozen up on the download screen and everything (->on screen buttons, etc) having a weird purple artifact glitch. I couldnt do anything with the buttons, so I shut it down holding the power button until it turned off, in hopes that that would fix it. Now, some times when I power it on, it boots fine and then stays on the home menu for some time, then freezes up and I have the same problem with the freezing. Other times when I power it on, it flashes the notification led red- or purple, and shows the missing boot.firm screen. I have already replaced the boot.firm on the SD. I have already reformatted the SD (using FAT32FORMATTER) then checked the sd with H2testw and formatted again, afterwards put my data back on. I dont know what to do anymore. I am suspecting it has something to do with the 3ds update (I had it downloaded but not installed, Luma and b9s were upgraded to the latest version) But also when I boot into safe mode, it freezes up.

If somebody knows something I dont, please help

vgteso_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
When I try without the SD, it either flashes the notification light purple, or gives the unable to load CTRNand boot.firm, please use an external one.
Post automatically merged:

Please try without SD.

Also please run a hardware (memory) test.
Also muss ich in den Luma-Chainloader? Muss mal gucken ob das geht, melde mich gleich wieder.

Also, der hw-test hat geladen, ich mach den mal.

Came back like this, is my 3ds screwed? What should I do now?

Attachments

• IMG_20240410_131521.jpg
    IMG_20240410_131521.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 6
Last edited by vgteso_,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo