20min Pokémon Presents announced for February 27th

chrome_CclON91L7X.png

A Pokémon Presents has been announced for Pokémon Day February 2023. The showing will last approximately 20 minutes but no further details have been provided as what to expect.

The show will start at 6am PT/ 2pm GMT.

:arrow: Source

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I sincerely hope there is more than that
Oh, it's all but confirmed that there is definitely more than that. For starters, its a 20 min presentation lol, on top of that, a new Mystery Dungeon title leaked the other day, I'd be baffled if that doesn't get properly revealed, in addition to plenty of other Pokemon news, I'm sure. I was merely replying to what was directly mentioned in regard to waiting for patches in SV and all that.

CoolMe

That's the way she goes..
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What can they possibly show us to grab our attention? personally i'm burned out with the (current) Pokémon stuff..

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I sincerely hope there is more than that
Post automatically merged:

If Gen 2 legendaries are in I might even consider it.
the direct is only 20 so minutes says so in the OP so yeah they arent gonna show much, scarlet/violet dlc will probably take 10 min and then quick flash of the new mystery dungeon game and ends with old games coming to gb/gba nintendo expansion.

Reactions: Xzi

DuoForce

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Scarlet and Violet are so bad let’s just move on to the BW remakes and pretend Gen9 never happened. ILCA literally can’t mess up Gen 5 remakes because there is no third version to pull features from

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Scarlet and Violet are so bad let’s just move on to the BW remakes and pretend Gen9 never happened. ILCA literally can’t mess up Gen 5 remakes because there is no third version to pull features from
How would would they name bw remake?
Bright White and Dark Black?
If they do that, all groups of woke will call it racist

• Angry
Reactions: langston

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
If they're going to remake PMD: Explorers, hopefully they don't bastardise it like they did with Rescue Team DX - don't remove IQ Skills, don't remove the A-button attack, don't completely change Marowak Dojo, don't remove exploitable Wonder Mail passwords, and preserve the original visuals instead of needlessly revamping them for the worse.

There are a couple of things I'd like to see changed, namely being able to freely pick your species and doing something to fix the painful monotony that is Aegis Cave, but otherwise just essentially port Explorers of Sky to the Switch. Nothing else needs to be done; it's already damn-near perfect. Don't "fix" what's not broken.

Well, Black/White 2 do exist...and have a bunch of extra stuff like Pokestar Studios, PWT, Black Tower/White Treehollow, the Key system, hidden grottoes, Entralink, Challenge Mode...

Judging from recent games, if BW2 ever do get remade I wonder how many of these are gonna be stupidly dropped?

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

DuoForce

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How would would they name bw remake?
Bright White and Dark Black?
If they do that, all groups of woke will call it racist
True White and Ideal Black. Pokémon is immune to “wokeness”

Surely rushing another game will be the solution for this
HOT take: SV weren’t rushed, GF devs are just really bad at their job.

Last edited by DuoForce,

Dark_Ansem

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh, it's all but confirmed that there is definitely more than that. For starters, its a 20 min presentation lol, on top of that, a new Mystery Dungeon title leaked the other day, I'd be baffled if that doesn't get properly revealed, in addition to plenty of other Pokemon news, I'm sure. I was merely replying to what was directly mentioned in regard to waiting for patches in SV and all that.
I mean more in the patch itself. Not that I'd expect Nintendo to ever admit to memory leaks and stuff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :shy: