A Nintendo Direct has been announced, will air tomorrow

dsadasjdiasdjas.png

Nintendo has a surprise for everyone: a Nintendo Direct will be airing tomorrow. Kicking off on June 21st at 7am PT/3pm BST, the Direct will showcase 40 minutes of games due out this year. Interestingly, a reputable leaker claimed that a Direct would be announced this week. That individual says that in this Direct, a new 2D Super Mario game will be revealed, alongside a remake of a classic SNES game, which is rumored to be a Chrono Trigger remake. Stick around to find out what actually gets revealed in the live stream tomorrow.

:arrow: Source

mspy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
a new 2D Super Mario
...and what about a new Donkey Kong game?
It's been almost 10 years since Tropical Freeze came out on the Wii U and no new DK game since..
Btw where is Super Mario Galaxy 2? Why did they released the first game and not the 2nd one?

At this point more likely to be released for their next gen console, same as MK9, because this is the type of game that would benefit more from new hardware, the Switch would limit what the devs can do with it.

I'm hoping long rumored Wind Waker HD and Twilight Princess HD finally make their way to the Switch.
They could also port something else like Star Fox Zero.

As for 3rd parties, the Switch could use a Metal Gear compilation?

Also anyone knows why long announced Genshin Impact is taking so long? Is the Switch version cancelled or?

PS. Nintendo DS/3DS to Switch Online please!

Last edited by mspy,

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
If they will mess with the holy land of Super Nintendo library, better do it real real right. Not long ago, they messed with Act Raiser and the results were underwhelming.

I'm atheist but god forbid that they do to a game I love the same Sega has being doing to Sonic 1 every single year.

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Boy would I love that classic SNES game to be Fire Emblem 4.
People seem to be mixed on that or Chrono Trigger.
Post automatically merged:

Just give us a way to play wind waker or twilight princess please
Whilst I would love that, I could see why they wouldnt. I mean TP has been on the last 3 Nintendo Consoles.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto