Nintendo to air Super Mario Bros. Wonder Direct later this week

jdjfljkfsljflkfsd.png

Curious about the upcoming new 2D Mario game that was announced back in June? Nintendo's got you covered, with a dedicated Direct. On August 31st, at 7am PT, a Super Mario Bros. Wonder Direct will be broadcast, giving the world a 15-minute look at some new details about the game. Super Mario Bros. Wonder is set for an October 20th launch for the Nintendo Switch.

:arrow: Source

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Martinet will apparently not voice Mario, but I'm guessing Mario will still sound as always. Just don't have Chris Pratt as Mario for the games. 🤢

Anyway, Wonder is a step up from the "New" series which I've gotten tired of.
Post automatically merged:

So not only are we gonna go through some kind of 1960s Woodstock trip, it'll be the first main series Mario game without Charles Martinet as voice actor since SM64. :sad:
Just not this guy.

The French VA of the Mario movie sounded very close to Martinet.

SexiestManAlive

The key that lights the dark
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone, just wanted to say that if u are going through hard times, never give up because its only temporary. I promise it is. never give up your dreams. no matter how hard things get, life wasn't made to be easy but challenging. I don't know u but I honestly believe in each of you - seriously. Have faith in yourself, even if others may not. The only limits in life are the ones you place on yourself, that you can overcome.

Reactions: BlazeMasterBM

RetroGamer360

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So when's the game leaking
This will definitely leak online a few days before launch.

i hope we dont get the same 2 toad colors from the past wii/u games
I find the toad characters corny like they could have been replaced with like I don't know Pauline and Donkey Kong

Reactions: DarkCoffe64
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
All ya people being like "Oh noes, Charles won't voice Maruo anymoor", y'all need to stop worrying, 'cus he will continue to voice him

Craptendo's just gonna reuse the same voiceclips for years to come, no worries, lol

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they can always get bob hoskins to do it :creep:
As badly as the 1993 movie aged, I'd still accept Bob Hoskins over Pratt.

2021: Charles Martinet says "I want to voice Mario until I die!"
2023: Charles Martinet is retiring

Guess Nintendo fired him or something.
I hope Nintendo aren't doing Charles dirty, like they did Gunpey.

Last edited by codezer0,

Eddypikachu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess this confirms they don't have any other titles to announce this year and that a new console is coming up soon, like no one needs a direct about a 2d mario game... you go from left to right and he goes wahoo that's all you need to know :teach:

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think they are going to do it, but imagine not just more characters, but 3rd party characters.

That aside, despite wanting Daisy to join, I thought Rosalina would have been a mainstay. As someone pointed out, Pauline would be a good choice too.

PacBunnyXV07

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who has money on the first two worlds in Wonder being a grass level AND a desert level? To be honest people shouldn't support Super Mario Wonder if it just gonna have the same level motifs from New Super Mario Bros.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto