A Nintendo Direct Partner Showcase will air this week

diect.png

The rumored Nintendo Direct was true, in a way. The upcoming event won't be the traditional style of Nintendo Direct, but will instead be a Partner Showcase, which will offer a look at the upcoming third party titles headed to the Nintendo Switch. The video will contain 25 minutes of gameplay footage and trailers, and is set to go live on February 21st, at 6am PT. We'll be certain to round up all the announcements made, when the Partner Showcase airs.

:arrow: Source

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey @Chary you forgot to post times for people outside of the USA lol. Anyhoo the direct will be on at 2pm here in Britain. 3pm in Europe.

Now as for the partner direct I fully expect Hi-Fi Rush to be announced for the Switch, and perhaps another Xbox exclusive such as Pentiment or Sea of Thieves.

• Love
Reactions: PopcornSweetie

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
imma make note of which games say "2024" and which say "2023" and see if there's any difference in gameplay quality. Gotta make these things interesting somehow...

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So no 1st party titles,no switch 2 reveal....
See you next month,nintendo.
maybe a "second-party" game? or maybe a first party edited by another studio, like with the oracle series.

But for real, I really wish they finally make the original idea they had for oracle series (Seed of Wisdom, Seed of Courage, Seed of Power)

Reactions: zebrone

ombus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well.. can i hope for a new ace attorney ?... do i have hopes of a good remake in pokemon day ? or more trash like last ones..

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well.. can i hope for a new ace attorney ?...
If you mean Ace Attorney 7... Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy just came out, so they probably don't want to distract from that and a new console is just around the corner, so they probably want to save something for that. So, I doubt it. They might even stall the next game even longer by porting/remastering Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright instead. Unless you meant another prequel/spinoff and I still think that's too soon next to the collection that just came out, but an another spinoff seems more likely to me.

Reactions: Xzi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto