A Nintendo Direct has been announced, will air tomorrow

dsadasjdiasdjas.png

Nintendo has a surprise for everyone: a Nintendo Direct will be airing tomorrow. Kicking off on June 21st at 7am PT/3pm BST, the Direct will showcase 40 minutes of games due out this year. Interestingly, a reputable leaker claimed that a Direct would be announced this week. That individual says that in this Direct, a new 2D Super Mario game will be revealed, alongside a remake of a classic SNES game, which is rumored to be a Chrono Trigger remake. Stick around to find out what actually gets revealed in the live stream tomorrow.

:arrow: Source

DragonMals

6th-7th Gen Retro Gaming Entusiast
Trophies
Country
United States
I'm just going to hope for anything that happens in the Direct. I ain't hoping for a Mario RPG redemption, or a new Mario game, but for anything that Nintendo will provide for us.

For some reason, people Ik are wanting Silksong and other Indie games, which confuse me for something Nintendo's offering.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
why in the fuck would it be chrono trigger. if they were going to do a remake of that it would be on multiple platforms like they did with the chrono cross and seiken densetsu remake. no way would they make it exclusive for the SHItch :lol:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto