Nintendo Direct scheduled for September 14th , 2023

F56Sn_9XEAAfpn0.jpg

After plenty of rumours floating around online about an upcoming Nintendo Direct on September, Nintendo's official social media has confirmed and announced the date of the Direct, which will air tomorrow, on September 14th, 2023 at 7am PT / 10am ET.

The Direct is set to last around 40 minutes with information regarding Nintendo Switch games coming for the winter season, though no mention of announcements for 2024 so far. What kind of announcements or releases are you expecting to be unveiled out in the Direct?

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
switch 2 reveal nah j/k it will be useless garbage no one cares about as usual :creep:

I dunno about "useless garbage" cuz Switch still has a few more good games coming (whether you think they're good or not). But you're 99 44/100% right about no reveal on a successor ... that would depress sales in the short-term. Nintendo "has no plans" to release another system, ever, until they suddenly do.

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Some of the stuff are lame in my eyes, but most of them are great lmfao. All of the stuff happened in the last Directs were legendary. Didnt expect to see a Remake of A Wonderful Life
Direct is not the same like it used to 6 years ago.

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The direct can hit different for some people lmfaoooo but I undertand what you mean by that.
The Smash direct is what got everybody hyped up, it was like a massive craze amongst streamers and the community.

DragonMals

6th-7th Gen Retro Gaming Entusiast
Trophies
Country
United States
The Smash direct is what got everybody hyped up, it was like a massive craze amongst streamers and the community.

That one is one that ill miss. They'll never have a Direct that has that much excitement as that one. I still can't believe that I have t gotten to play that game until now.

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I am starting to fear the fact that Nintendo might ditch Metroid Prime 4's release on Switch and instead will release it on the next system they will release. I really hope they stick to the Switch release for it. I want to play it on my Steam Deck lol.
I hope at least that MP4 does become the swan song for the Switch, like Twilight Princess and Breath of the Wild did for both the Gamecube and the Wii U respectively.

I am almost positive that Prime 4 was shelved for next-gen hardware from Nintendo. Super Mario Wonder will probably be the Swan Song

Reactions: Defective1Up

Immortallix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am starting to fear the fact that Nintendo might ditch Metroid Prime 4's release on Switch and instead will release it on the next system they will release. I really hope they stick to the Switch release for it. I want to play it on my Steam Deck lol.
I hope at least that MP4 does become the swan song for the Switch, like Twilight Princess and Breath of the Wild did for both the Gamecube and the Wii U respectively.
I hope they do exactly this because I really don't want Prime 4 to be held back by the Switch's hardware.

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
to announce more old ports and ohh yea their new subpar last gen revamp machine they had running switch emulator with all the loverly improvements thanks to the community, promoting how the Switch SHOULD have been able to run BOTW.

Yes, lets all buy a new console to be able to play its previous OLD games.....

Naa thanks, not when my PC/SteamDeck/Laptop/Mobile can already do everything they offer to date....

Must admit, its fanboys are a loyal deluded bunch of folks, its time we no longer need nintendo releasing cheap shit hardware to play the same old nintendo titles and eventually all the excellent third party titles nintendo ALWAYS FAIL to get.

Watch as they "PROMISE" better third party support rather than all this INDY SHIT like that LAST OF US RIP OFF CLONE LOL.
Post automatically merged:

I hope they do exactly this because I really don't want Prime 4 to be held back by the Switch's hardware.
A "PRIME" example of nintendo not been able to make its own games anymore and pile it off to a third party, but yup its announced moons ago, id wouldnt be shocked to see them delay it for its STEAMDECK clonesole.

• Haha
Reactions: Vorde

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto