Nintendo Direct scheduled for September 14th , 2023

F56Sn_9XEAAfpn0.jpg

After plenty of rumours floating around online about an upcoming Nintendo Direct on September, Nintendo's official social media has confirmed and announced the date of the Direct, which will air tomorrow, on September 14th, 2023 at 7am PT / 10am ET.

The Direct is set to last around 40 minutes with information regarding Nintendo Switch games coming for the winter season, though no mention of announcements for 2024 so far. What kind of announcements or releases are you expecting to be unveiled out in the Direct?

PopcornSweetie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A little birdie told me about this…
Wasn't it a giant X? 🤣
Post automatically merged:

Bingo Card:

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: Booster Course Pass final DLC

F-Zero

Sonic Superstars

Sonic Frontiers

Super Mario Bros. Wonder

Luigi's Mansion 2 Remake release date.

Detective Pikachu

Phantasy Star Online

High on Life

Donkey Kong

Metroid Prime 4

Star Fox

Animal Crossing

Street Fighter

Hyperdimension Neptunia

Crash Bandicoot

Spyro

Just Dance

EA Sports FC

I think one of those at least will make it in.

Last edited by PopcornSweetie,
  • Haha
Reactions: SylverReZ

RichardTheKing

Honestly XC2>XC3...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Please be a good Legend of Zelda game with actual game design...or a new Xenoblade, or porting over some of the remaining Wii U exclusives (TP HD, TWW HD, Xenoblade X, Yoshi's Woolly World, etc.).

Vorde

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There's rumors on the internets that we might get a new Donkey Kong game revealed in this one.
I know remakes are lame, but I would absolutely love a remake of DKC Trilogy. Imho 1 and 2 are still the best among the Donkey Kong focused games.

Reactions: Xzi

LightBeam

Trophies
XP
Country
France
hard doubt
We've known F-Zero GX remastered is a thing for like a year. And there are more reasons now to believe it's coming. No « hard leaks 100% confirmed that GX is actually coming tomorrow » but still. There is room for hope.
The last Nintendo Direct actually DID get leaked on 4chan (usually leaks are always fake and always cringe) but the last one was 100% real.
On Twitter actually I think but ofc it's going to get published on 4chan. And the same guy also said some stuff about this one.
Just go look for Pyoro_X tweets, he's legit. (or don't if you don't want to spoil the direct for yourself)
There's rumors on the internets that we might get a new Donkey Kong game revealed in this one.
I wanna say so much lol, but nope, got to zip it, don't want to ruin the direct for people who might stumble on this.

Also I wonder if it's the last Nintendo Direct that we'll see exclusively for the Switch, maybe the next one will also be about Switch 2 games.

Reactions: Purple_Shyguy

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought Spider-Man was meant to be friendly.

As for Xenoblade X, if they are finally planning to go back to it, they may as well wait for the next console.

Also I wonder if it's the last Nintendo Direct that we'll see exclusively for the Switch, maybe the next one will also be about Switch 2 games.
Well, if they are actually announcing the Switch 2 at the next direct, then there could be Switch 2 only games, otherwise we could be seeing cross gen games, without them saying anything. In fact, we might have already seen cross gen games like TOTK and Metroid might be too.

Bagel Le Stinky

the bagel bad smell
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've heard many theorizing about things such as remasters for Metroid Prime 2, F-Zero GX and the GameCube Zelda games so what if there's actually a reveal of GameCube switch online? I really hope for that but obviously it's not gonna happen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?