Stylish TWiLight Hero
- Oct 1, 2010
Yep, you read correctly! It is indeed possible to run Playstation games on your DS or DSi console!
In fact, it's been possible for years, and there's no easy guide on how to do so! Well, I'm going to fix that!
- A Nintendo DS or DSi console (New 3DS/2DS users should stick to RetroArch's PCSX core.)
- A SuperCard DSTWO flashcard (Regular or Plus version will work)
- A microSD card for your flashcard
- A PS1 BIOS, named "SCPH1001.BIN" (Please do not ask where to get it.)
- There will be no sound
- Games may run slow
- While some games work without the BIOS, other games will require it, in order for them to work correctly.
- Download this starter pack, which includes a modified/improved version of psx4all.
- Extract the pack to the microSD root.
- Place games in "/LOCAL/PS/Roms/".
- Place "SCPH1001.BIN" in "/LOCAL/PS/".
- Put the microSD card in your flashcard.
- Launch the dstwoLinux plugin with your preferred plugin launcher.
- Select your game, and enjoy!
- To exit out of a game, hold SELECT+X.
Last edited by RocketRobz,