Nintendo Direct announced for tomorrow, September 23rd

asdasdasdasdsdsd.png

Get your bodies ready for some Nintendo goodness, as a Nintendo Direct is coming soon. Airing tomorrow, September 23rd will be a full 40-minute Nintendo Direct, featuring Nintendo Switch games that are planned for launch this winter season. As always, you can tune in via Nintendo's official Twitch or YouTube account, and we'll be making sure to cover the event live as it airs. The livestream will begin at 11pm UK time, or 3pm PT.

:arrow: Source

masagrator

The patches guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
So I guess new platform will be announced to NSO with new controller that has its FCC patent publishing date set on 24.09.2021.

Hopefully they will clear out why Outer WIlds and Disco Elysium are still not released when they said they will be released until end of Summer 2021 (so today is the last day).

Last edited by masagrator,

SHgamer1221

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
OHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD A DIRECT YESSSS.... ..... ..... Well, you all know that we just wait for smash UwU

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

please be phoenix wright please be phoenix wright please be phoenix wright please be phoenix wright
I DO think what you think! PLEASEEEE Phoenix wright, or smash is DOOMED!!!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • KennieDaMeanie @ KennieDaMeanie:
    Charging cables will always suck after about a month they split open
    Gift
    Luckily most are like $5 now so it's eh
    Gift
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    apparently the fucking government is having to intervene on the apple usb c thing
    Gift
    I don't see how the government can force a company to change their design like that
    Gift
    apparently it's the EU doing that
    Gift
    knowing apple they're probably going to only make their EU phones usb c
    Gift
  • CeeDee @ CeeDee:
    make the phones wireless-charge only so there doesn't have to be a charging port to begin with
    Gift
    iPhone 14 may get it it would cost more to need to buy two different connection ports for production
    Gift
    I just don't get how any lawful requirement can pass for a charging port as long as it doesn't burn a home down I see no probable cause for them to win despite the country
    Gift
    "make the phones wireless-charge only so there doesn't have to be a charging port to begin with" does anyone actually use wireless charging
    Gift
  • CeeDee @ CeeDee:
    no
    +1
    Gift
  • CeeDee @ CeeDee:
    that's just the kinda bullshit apple would try and pull tho
    Gift
  • CeeDee @ CeeDee:
    and then as any change apple makes does it will become the norm for other brands' flagship phones for some god forsaken reason
    +1
    Gift
    Some they do its especially useful for people at a desk for work that's looking at a pc screen all day
    Gift
  • TheLiamChannel @ TheLiamChannel:
    anyway, do aNY OF YOU PLAY AC:NL
    Gift
  • CeeDee @ CeeDee:
    I did five years ago
    Gift
    Charging pads are like $10 anyway
    Gift
  • CeeDee @ CeeDee:
    "Some they do its especially useful for people at a desk for work that's looking at a pc screen all day"
    I don't see what's so hard about plugging your phone in and charging it at the end of the night, my phone basically never runs out of battery mid day
    Gift
  • CeeDee @ CeeDee:
    especially if you're using your PC instead of your phone lol
    Gift
    It's not about being hard but the ease of use of just grabbing it while it's charging
    Gift
  • CeeDee @ CeeDee:
    that's fair tbh
    Gift
    And less wear and tear on the port it's self
    Gift
  • CeeDee @ CeeDee:
    I think it's a cool option but I also don't think it needs to be like, the only option or anything, especially when the port can have other uses
    Gift
  • CeeDee @ CeeDee:
    (USB-C flash drives, using a cord to transfer files to/from PC)
    Gift
    I'd be more into them if they can charge to 100 in like 30 minutes
    Gift
    KennieDaMeanie @ KennieDaMeanie: I'd be more into them if they can charge to 100 in like 30 minutes