Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver-Tiger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So... today is Christmas Eve, and maybe Santa will leave that Gateway Update under the tree. That would be ONE awesome present.
DO IT SANTA!

(and with Santa, I mean the Gateway team. ;) )

Reactions: DSlite2

dylan2228

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So... today is Christmas Eve, and maybe Santa will leave that Gateway Update under the tree. That would be ONE awesome present.
DO IT SANTA!

(and with Santa, I mean the Gateway team. ;) )

YsKVihS.jpg

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i'm also in the same situation. The reason i'm so mad at gateway is because if they don't release this update, they'll have caused me to waste a ton of money on a AUS N3DS

This reaction is not only to Thomas but to all who bought the card in advance of the update coming out.

1st of all, this is an illegal business and you should be aware everything can happen at any point and you suddenly are at the short end of the stick.

secondly, also because my first point but mainly because this is in my opinion an obvious case: buying stuff before you even can use it is crazy...and blaming someone else you cannot use it is even worse, you made the choice and taking the risk here.

3rd, Gateway has always delivered, maybe some thing took a longer time than was expected, but eventually they lived up to anything they said they would do, i really don't get the anger, frustration and dissapointment...

Sjeez, all people that complaining sound like spoiled kids...
Why don't you all lean back, chill out and enjoy the x-mas holidays and maybe you get a nice bonus when Gateway does deliver before or during the holidays.

RenegadeKid

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sorry guys, but Gateway won't release it for Christmas.

Here is what I saw on a chinese forum :

So I guess they will release it for the new year.

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
i'm also in the same situation. The reason i'm so mad at gateway is because if they don't release this update, they'll have caused me to waste a ton of money on a AUS N3DS

They will, calm down. Although you took the risk of buying an product that has no Gateway support as of date over one that already has been out for a year (e.g. a 4.5 3DS XL).

aofelix

Trophies
XP
Country
Days is a good sign at least.

We can all enjoy christmas day and boxing day with our loved ones then play on our 3DS XLs until next christmas.

Reactions: Doran754

nosignaldetected

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes :(

I'm still Lucky because I have a 3DS with 4,5 but I feel for those who updated their 3DS to 9,0-9,2 and having no games to play.

It's Christmas, so many games are on sale, so I mean, buy one or just two games won't kill anyone.

I have a New Nintendo 3DS XL on 9.2.....but I have about 30 purchased digital retail games to play on it already. I just want gateway support for my other titles which are imports!

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
It'll be released, but it may be a while yet. Or it might be right after the new year. All speculation, really. They might be having to add a lot more features to 9.x support than they expected they'd have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning