Hacking Shitty Server For 5.5.0/5.5.1 Exploits!

ShinLarc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tried all the hosting URLs in the forum. None of them work for me. Black media screen each time. Tried for 2 hours now! What can i do?

Trophies
XP
Country
ok i tried big.anus.trade and I bookedmarked it and it always works now.

i will tried ur wiiu>app>loadiine folder inside the selfhost package and try to see if I can boot into loadiine and play my game

thanks for this tutorial its nice. if u need to give some $$ to som1 to keep big anus online please pm i will help

punderino

aka Big-PeePee Swinger
OP
Trophies
Website
www.anus.trade
XP
Country
United States
ok i tried big.anus.trade and I bookedmarked it and it always works now.

i will tried ur wiiu>app>loadiine folder inside the selfhost package and try to see if I can boot into loadiine and play my game

thanks for this tutorial its nice. if u need to give some $$ to som1 to keep big anus online please pm i will help
Nah man, it's a 99 cent domain. xDD But thanks for the offer, I really appreciate.
i kept crashing with the black screen until it worked, i kept clicking "KExplot" under "Kernal Exploits"
I've actually heard you need to do that, I wasn't sure if I should say anything for fear of sounding wrong/stupid. Thanks for confirming!

UrbanPwner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah man, it's a 99 cent domain. xDD But thanks for the offer, I really appreciate.

I've actually heard you need to do that, I wasn't sure if I should say anything for fear of sounding wrong/stupid. Thanks for confirming!
no prob man, moreso thank you, now i gotta see how to get sm4sh mods

Trophies
XP
Country
omg everything worked first try!!!! thank you so much. I tried 3 different tutorials before and all didnt work.

this is the best method ever, thanks

punderino

aka Big-PeePee Swinger
OP
Trophies
Website
www.anus.trade
XP
Country
United States

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so once I launch your url, what choices do I select next for Loadiine? All of my attempts so far have just froze over my Wii U.

hudhair

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do i run loadiine with this. I click on exploit with loadiine but miimaker is still there. Any Ideas? Also I'm using wampserver but when I try to open localhost it says localhost refused to connect. I'm using chrome. Thanks

supermario18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason, when I use the kernal for loadiine then launch Loadiine GX2 v0.3, an error pops up saying "Missing all OS specific addresses". Is there a fix?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.