Hacking [Guide] Compile Payloads for 5.5.0/5.5.1 and run them

flashrom1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Hi,
i need some help regarding homebrew for 5.5.0 i have followed step mentioned in the beginning of post to setup my development environment after successful compilation of helloworld example code provided in libwiiu-master code550.bin found in bin placed file in wiiuhaxx made changes in configuration file hosted file with HFS 2.3g

when try to access page in browser with parameter of sysver=550 file can't found message

then changed code550.bin -> code550.mp4 try accessing file directly error "could not load video try reloading the page"

then try to access payload550.mp4 provide in wiiuhaxx file run properly

Last edited by flashrom1,

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,
i need some help regarding homebrew for 5.5.0 i have followed step mentioned in the beginning of post to setup my development environment after successful compilation code code550.bin found in bin placed file in wiiuhaxx made changes in configuration file hosted file HFS 2.3g

when try to access page in browser file can't found message

then changed code550.bin -> code550.mp4 try accessing file directly error "could not load video try reloading the page"

What website are you going to on your Wii U?

josamilu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi,
i need some help regarding homebrew for 5.5.0 i have followed step mentioned in the beginning of post to setup my development environment after successful compilation of helloworld example code provided in libwiiu-master code550.bin found in bin placed file in wiiuhaxx made changes in configuration file hosted file with HFS 2.3g

when try to access page in browser with parameter of sysver=550 file can't found message

Make sure you have the correct path to the code550.bin in cfg file, as well as to the launcher. Also make sure that you used the parameter like this : http://www.url.com/hax.php?sysver=550
Btw, you can't just rename the code.bin to code.mp4. You have to convert it througth the website.

flashrom1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Make sure you have the correct path to the code550.bin in cfg file, as well as to the launcher. Also make sure that you used the parameter like this : http://www.url.com/hax.php?sysver=550
Btw, you can't just rename the code.bin to code.mp4. You have to convert it througth the website.

thanks for quick reply ok got it regarding conversion to mp4 i will setup proper apache server to handle page may be HFS is not working properly. can you tell where i can convert file to mp4 so i will just test my code

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for quick reply ok got it regarding conversion to mp4 i will setup proper apache server to handle page may be HFS is not working properly. can you tell where i can convert file to mp4 so i will just test my code
You have to go to your file on your computer and do CTRL+S to save it as an .mp4. If you're still having trouble, I can host the file for you and send you a link.

smallchoi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Some good webservers for windows are apache oder xampp. You can download the .mp4 when the .bin works on your webserver, the exact way on how to do it can be see in the first post of the thread.
how do get the bin also deos 5.5.1 works on loadiine???

rw-r-r_0644

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
what does it do with the bin make compile 5.5.1 kernel exploit
If you compile the OSDriver kexploit for 5.5 it will compile successfull but it obviously won't work with race attack failed or similar error as the exploit was fixed with the 5.5. update (a stabily™ update like Nintendo says in official changelog)

Reactions: josamilu

smallchoi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
If you compile the OSDriver kexploit for 5.5 it will compile successfull but it obviously won't work with race attack failed or similar error as the exploit was fixed with the 5.5. update (a stabily™ update like Nintendo says in official changelog)
then i can play loadiine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo