Hacking Android app for self hosting exploit 5.5.1

scognito

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi,
I'm a bit drunk so sorry for my english and I'll be quick.
Here it is an app I wrote in 1 hour or so, and uses the exploit files used by the a post of @Kafluke
It may contain some error but as for now I don't care, I'm too tired.

FEATURES
  • Self contained exploit included for 5.5.1, no setup required
  • No risk to update Wii U or use tubehax and/or let the wiiu being connected to internet. Using the app you can start and stop hotspot mode. Wii U will be connected just the time while the app is running in hotspot mode
  • You can add your own exploits (see instructions below)
  • Works for every Android 4.x+ tested so far
INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Install the app (link below)
  2. Launch it, you'll se my Mr Hankey saying your Android ip, with port default set to 8888
  3. Open Wiiu browser and go to that ip, remember to add http:// at the beginning (ex: http://192.168.0.3:8888)
  4. You should see Mr Hankey in all its beauty on your TV, say hello to it
  5. Enjoy

LmY1i8q.jpg

NOTES
  • exploit included in the app
  • tested on 5.5.1 EU console (mine)
  • it includes loadiine gx2 and homebrew launcher
  • my wii u need an hotspot without password, otherwise connection tests will not pass
  • if it doesn't work first time, curse someone, quit app, relaunch
  • if it still doesn't work, it's your problem
  • loading the page could take up to 10 seconds

Remember to enable external sources before install the app.

Download app: http://nanoware.it/files/suxserver.apk

The sd files are the usual ones, mines: http://scognito.drunkencoders.com/varie/wiiu sd.zip

VERSIoN 2.1 "BEL - ITA 0-2" (2015-06-13)
  • 2.x support for KitKat
VERSIoN 2.0 "Coppa Italia n.11" (2015-05-21)
  • You can add your own custom exploits! (instructions below)
  • Add a button to turn hotspot on/off (I had to turn wifi password off to let wii u use hotspot wifi)
VERSIoN 1.2 (2015-05-13)
  • Should work on KitKat now
VERSIoN 1.1 (2015-05-09)
  • Support for android hotspot (on capable devices), so you can add a connection on Wii U to your android phone when hotspot is enabled:no risk to update Wii U since you can disable hotspot after the exploit is launched
  • Zip file with the content to put on SD card downloadable from the app
  • Support for Android Kitkat and newer

-=* ADD YOUR OWN EXPLOIT *=-

You can use SuxServer like a webserver, so you can put your custom HTML and exploit files.

Please use very simple HTML files, this is not a real webserver

I've used @Kafluke ones (as for may 22) and they are executed as expected.
  1. Launch the app, it will create a directory called "suxserver\www" on your Android device internal memory (you can create your directory manually)
  2. Put your HTML and exploit files in it
  3. Say "Forza Juve" (important)
  4. These files will be available when you click the "External files" button on your browser

CCxcn50.png

Screenshot of app:

mnLi4M7.png

Ded to my little cat Mr Hankey, who passed away too soon yesterday

mJofxP5.png

Attachments

• mrh.png
    mrh.png
    89.5 KB · Views: 600
Last edited by scognito,

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The app is not working for me, I can load it up and I can get the Wii U to the Hankey Page but clicking the loadiine or HB buttons do nothing.

Tried reloading both WiiU and Phone a bunch of times, nothing.

I don't even get (Request get/loadiine)

P.s I know the SD card is setup correct as I use another website to load atm...

UPDATE: If i tell the Wii U browser to go to the ip so 192.168.0.10:8888/loadiine_gx2/index.html, It loads right into loadiine. So it works but i have to add the html.

Last edited by KongsNutz,

Garblant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um, lookout classified this app as an exploit that contained a form of malware...

:unsure: ...that's kinda odd...

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It also doesn't work, if i get loadiine to boot all games go to miimaker and crash.
I'll just keep using the way i was using which is someone else's website for now.

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just tested the old website i was using and it still works... so something is off about this.
i wish it worked so i don't have to rely on an outside website.

Dylon99

Lord of Dank
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I also use .ovh, you need another way of launching HBL anyway..... what's the difference, unless I'm mistaken and HBL can be installed or launched locally? Do tell!
I use wiiubru.com works flawlessly 100% of the time. Just go to the link and it will instantly put you in HBL.

Reactions: pwsincd and bonoboy

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh? In that case so can .ovh, you just go there it loads and you can choose what to autoboot into so i can load HBL or Loadiine or choose if I like separately.
Right now I have no other HB besides Loadiine that is worth going to HBL for.

Can you suggest other HB? (I'm new to Wii U HB)

Dylon99

Lord of Dank
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oh? In that case so can .ovh, you just go there it loads and you can choose what to autoboot into so i can load HBL or Loadiine or choose if I like separately.
Right now I have no other HB besides Loadiine that is worth going to HBL for.

Can you suggest other HB? (I'm new to Wii U HB)
Just check out the homebrew section, you'll find a bunch of things, there is not a lot at this moment but for example you can dump full titles using ddd - title dumper. Like disc's and eshop titles.

scognito

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Post updated!
New version that support android hotspot, so you can connect Wii U to your android hotspot just to launch the exploit, then you can disable hotspot and no risk to update.
To use this feature, enable android hot spot (I use plain with no password otherwise wii u can't pass self tests), and then launch the app: you should see 2 ip (external and internal interface both should work).
Also included the zip file containing the app to put on sd (HBL and Loadiine gx2).
Support for kikat and newers phone

Reactions: memomo

Ashell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Amazing job. sorry for your loss. But this is so much better than having to run a desktop and java.

Edit: ok, tested this out and loadiine comes up just fine. There is just the 4 menu options. Homebrew launcher only comes up like its going to show a video on the pad, but does nothing. I also put HIDtoVpad.elf in that same folder. So I have the option to load a ".zip" file, 3 buttons. I'm not sure if that is what is screwing things up or what.

US black console 5.5.1 & moto E 2nd gen

Edit2: got it working. I think the problem was happening if I double tapped homebrew, but I also reloaded the SD card with files from https://github.com/dimok789/homebrew_launcher/releases

Last edited by Ashell,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.