Hacking Shitty Server For 5.5.0/5.5.1 Exploits!

unsteadycarrot

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I am selfhosting this with mongoose and i can run the exploit for loadiine just fine (illuminati stuff comes up) my issue is with running loadiine after, it always crashes on the mp4 and i have to hard reset.

do i need any files on my sd card? im using the same card i have on my 5.3.2 wii which i also self host for without having loadiine on the SD.

punderino

aka Big-PeePee Swinger
OP
Trophies
Website
www.anus.trade
XP
Country
United States
I am selfhosting this with mongoose and i can run the exploit for loadiine just fine (illuminati stuff comes up) my issue is with running loadiine after, it always crashes on the mp4 and i have to hard reset.

do i need any files on my sd card? im using the same card i have on my 5.3.2 wii which i also self host for without having loadiine on the SD.
In the self hosting package, there is a Wii U folder, just drag and drop that into the root of your SD Card for your Wii U.

punderino

aka Big-PeePee Swinger
OP
Trophies
Website
www.anus.trade
XP
Country
United States
i cant run the exploit i get all the illuminati things and when exits it doesn't say "data install successfully"
It shouldn't, when you run the Loadiine Kexploit, it'll just kick you out of the browser, then just run Loadiine from Homebrews!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also, your Homebrew Launcher is an older version. Dimok released a newer version: https://github.com/dimok789/homebrew_launcher/releases/tag/v1.2_RC2
Also, I've updated the homebrew_launcher to that! :D

Reactions: rikokokoriko

rikokokoriko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
It shouldn't, when you run the Loadiine Kexploit, it'll just kick you out of the browser, then just run Loadiine from Homebrews!

Also, I've updated the homebrew_launcher to that! :D
yeah i tried it again and mysteriously it worked :D *hypeeee* thanks for ur server :P

punderino

aka Big-PeePee Swinger
OP
Trophies
Website
www.anus.trade
XP
Country
United States
What do you mean by 'artifacts'? Things that happened once it crashed, should I show my SD card?
Was it only a black screen? Or were there little things on it?

Heh, well looks like Dimok just released ANOTHER version of Homebrew Launche. RC3: https://github.com/dimok789/homebrew_launcher/releases/tag/v1.2_RC3
I gotchu fam

dun

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @GhostLatte approves