Hacking Pasta CFW - A CFW that allows unsigned CIA to be installed on Old and New 3DS! (required ninjhax)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haveanormalnew3DSEUR,andI testedthatthesdcardandnothing,itsays0400 kbavailableandsocannotIputcfworanything,butinthediskwritermakesme809 mbavailable

Any spanish speakers on that can help this poor soul, this is one of those cases where the rules need to be broken to help someone.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
=1

i wouldnt say we're a lesser country. we're one of the super powers. but nah, we are in horrible place with the rest of the world right now. and a lot of american's are dumb as shit. but every country has them.
*=0 :P

PS i think he was meaning 'murica is always right with that statement :rolleyes:

coolfuze

Trophies
XP
Country
True, look at South-Africa, our president is corrupt as shit, steals money from his people, when the public asks him about it he laughs in their faces, ignores the question, and he still gets voted in because people think he has their interests at heart, ironically enough it's the people lacking education that keep on voting him in.

Reactions: Margen67

pakrett

Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's funny when lesser countries think they're doing things "right".
Not 'right' I am not a patriot, easier, less twisted. Don't forget that Europe is the cradle of modern science. The system you use relates the story of your country too.

pakrett

Trophies
XP
Country
France
So if I install mset_usa.cia from Gateway on 9.2, I can load up System Settings and use the DS Exploit?
USING AN O3DS
No o3ds and n3ds as not the same system titles you have to download this file with 3dnus : 0004001000022000.cia v3078 and use FBI to uninstall your current mset before install the downgraded version.

pastaconsumer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No o3ds and n3ds as not the same system titles you have to download this file with 3dnus : 0004001000022000.cia v3078 and use FBI to uninstall your current mset before install the downgraded version.

This requires use of the L button to switch to NAND installation... How can I switch the L for a different button? Or can I use BigRedMenu?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
actually the MSET app is the same for both the o3DS and the n3DS, thats the only reason we can even downgrade MSET on the n3DS (although actually idk if maybe it might of let us install both if there was a n3DS specific one which might of even been a better solution)

but yeah once someone makes a MSET rop designed for a MSET downgraded o3DS then MSET will be usable upto 9.2 on the o3DS too

mechagouki

Kill 'em all...
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Galilée -> Newton, no ? The good old europe.

I thought we were taking modern science, not 500 year old science.

Try this: 1958, Integrated Circuits first successfully demonstrated by American Jack Kilby (some relevance to everyone here.

1979: Ethernet invented by American Robert Metcalfe

1981 Nintendo (of Japan (duh)) release the Donkey Kong arcade machine.

All the above slightly more useful than some half-assed helicopter designs and pictures of women with dodgy smiles, no?

Oh, and Isacc Newton might have lucked into some good ideas about gravity, but he also believed in alchemy (transmutation of elements) and had some woefully wrong ideas about other matters of science.

Also, British, not European...

pastaconsumer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personally, I'm a spaghetti kind of guy. Fettuccine is alright, but in a noscope contest, spaghetti wins.
THAT'S ABOUT PASTA!!!

But seriously, this is gr8 cfw...

8/8 would r8 m8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Have fun at Psi's.