Hacking Pasta CFW - A CFW that allows unsigned CIA to be installed on Old and New 3DS! (required ninjhax)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimisFul

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
with windows 8.1 64bit? it say the dll was missing, i fix that, now it just say "the application was unable to star correctly (0xc000007b)
now i'm installing xp in virtual box for using it..

I installed a CFW twice with 2 different computers running windows 8.1 64 bit, so I can tell you it works.

Reactions: Margen67

SimisFul

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So, does this homebrew need me to have a CFW partition on my SD card? I'm very confused. Does it just make my 3DS run on its sysNAND but lets it install unsigned CIAs?

RepeatingDigits

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Wow, so many things done in less than a week, and now we're even getting region free AND eShop spoofing via a 3rd party dev? Awesome.
Now this is a nice CFW, really hope a spider version comes soon for everyone to enjoy.

Reactions: capito27

capito27

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Wow, so many things done in less than a week, and now we're even getting region free AND eShop spoofing via a 3rd party dev? Awesome.
Now this is a nice CFW, really hope a spider version comes soon for everyone to enjoy.

If all goes well, MSET support should be here soon(tm) enough (no ETA, so there is no useless pressure on the Dev currently working on it) then we will have to discover what the future holds for us together ^^

capito27

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
P.S. Both mset and spider version will probably lack of such a beautiful ui.... I have to see the final version to tell you which limitations will it have on the UI side. Be sure of a thing: I'll do my best to port this awesome ui!

I'll mp you the details, but I think you won't even have to do much about that ;)

Razorbacktrack

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
motezazer

1.1 not working on 7.2.0-17,it exit to menu with an error or give black screen
1.0 also not working

Black screen also reinstalling ninjhax

EDIT: remember that .CIA for Firmware may have f*cked something XD

pakrett

Trophies
XP
Country
France
P.S. Both mset and spider version will probably lack of such a beautiful ui.... I have to see the final version to tell you which limitations will it have on the UI side. Be sure of a thing: I'll do my best to port this awesome ui!

I trust you ^^​

Razorbacktrack

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
1.1 Ok with 4.5

To all users: if you can't see Pasta from "The homebrew launcher" simply rename the Pasta folder inside "3ds" to "PastaCFW"

Reactions: capito27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I like PSP on my Pi lol