Nintendo Switch Online NES games for May 2019 revealed

07027FA0-416D-4D9D-8CF6-E42985E1793D.jpeg

A new month has begun, and that means it’s time to see which classic NES games will be added to the collection of available titles through Nintendo Switch Online. This May will see the addition of three games: Vs. Excitebike, Clu Clu Land, and Donkey Kong JR. Currently, they’re listed as “upcoming” on the official Nintendo website, where subscribers to Nintendo Switch Online will be able to access these games fairly soon, once the reveal video goes live.

:arrow: Source

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
to each their own, like i said ps plus had thousands of subscribers since ps3 days and the ps3 did not need subscription for online so many people paid just for the free games, also having psplus means you get discounts on pstore wich saves even more money, nintendo doesnt even do that...

There are people who will defend Nintendo's piss poor handling of classic game releases even until hell freezes over.

x65943

pronouns big/pingus
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are people who will defend Nintendo's piss poor handling of classic game releases even until hell freezes over.
To be fair though, every thread announcing the new nes offerings goes the exact same way

People parroting the same talking points on both sides

There is always a "I have retroarch for this" comment

A "nes games in 2019?!!" comment

A "PS does it better comment"

A "It's not so bad, and it's cheap" comment

Etc rinse and repeat, just wait til next month for this same situation to play out exactly

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be fair though, every thread announcing the new nes offerings goes the exact same way

Etc rinse and repeat, just wait til next month for this same situation to play out exactly

Well, I mean, what do people expect to be, happy? Placated? Complacent with how things are managed on NSO? It's the same crap every month, nothing new or exciting has come to NSO at all.

B.B.Link

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I mean, what do people expect to be, happy? Placated? Complacent with how things are managed on NSO? It's the same crap every month, nothing new or exciting has come to NSO at all.

Why do you give a shit anyways? You pirated your stuff. Why do you care how lackluster nintendo online is? Even if they put the whole SNES or N64 library up online. You'd still pirate anyways.....

arceus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

A new month has begun, and that means it’s time to see which classic NES games will be added to the collection of available titles through Nintendo Switch Online. This May will see the addition of three games: Vs. Excitebike, Clu Clu Land, and Donkey Kong JR. Currently, they’re listed as “upcoming” on the official Nintendo website, where subscribers to Nintendo Switch Online will be able to access these games fairly soon, once the reveal video goes live.

:arrow: Source
still waiting for nes tetris

SonicRings

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nintendo have always astounded me at how piss poor they can manage to make a game selection for absolutely no reason. Mario? Zelda? Metroid? Nah fam, Clu Clu Land. What's next, Soccer? Tennis? Football?

Reactions: Bladexdsl

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

when nintendo starts offering something decent the coments change they still havent.

Reactions: Bladexdsl

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: hope im not going to die from it before i see the ent in a month