Nintendo Switch Online games for December 2023 announced, includes Harvest Moon 64

Nintendo has some new-old games headed to the Switch this month. Added to the Nintendo Switch Online library of titles today are 1080 Snowboarding, Jet Force Gemini, and Harvest Moon 64, all retro Nintendo 64 titles.

A cornucopia of classic Nintendo 64™games are back in season! Farm and find love in the cozy Harvest Moon 64 game, shred some snow in 1080º™ Snowboarding and thwart an interstellar threat in Jet Force Gemini. All three games land on the Nintendo 64™ – Nintendo Switch Online library today, where they will be available to play for everyone with a Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack membership!

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The best harvest moon, glad more people will get a chance to experience it for the first time!!

I wish they would add the mini map, farm rankings, and 4th channel back to the international version now that storage space isn't a constraint - the Japanese version is still the definitive one

Reactions: BeniBel

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Harvest Moon 64 was great game that I played in 1999-2000, however it is not my most preferred game, tho.

nice, hm64 is better than all of the newer "story of shitsons" combined.
I personally prefer Harvest Moon: Back to Nature and Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town as best series, IMO. SNES version is good too.

and yeah, newer Story of Seasons games are complicated and disappointment.

Reactions: k7ra and ZeroFX

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, three games rather than one now that's Nintendo finally "giving" their paid subscribers something worthwhile (as far as N64 games).

Now, for the next Switch, they need to cut the shit and offer GCN games on the eShop or via this rental service.

ZeroFX

why?
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Harvest Moon 64 was great game that I played in 1999-2000, however it is not my most preferred game, tho.

I personally prefer Harvest Moon: Back to Nature and Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town as best series, IMO. SNES version is good too.

and yeah, newer Story of Seasons games are complicated and disappointment.
I prefer A Wonderful Life, then HM SNES.

Kevbo

Professional Dumbass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1702150897113.png

*cough cough*

• Haha
Reactions: kyrzixxi

PacBunnyXV07

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The best harvest moon, glad more people will get a chance to experience it for the first time!!

I wish they would add the mini map, farm rankings, and 4th channel back to the international version now that storage space isn't a constraint - the Japanese version is still the definitive one
You're assuming that people would play Harvest Moon 64.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?