Hacking How to use Loadliine 5.5.1 Noob Friendly

tatundria

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
i am having trouble running Twilight Princess HD with loadiine gx2 0.3 on 5.5.1. Black screen after starting a new game. Any help please?

Ape8000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is how I got WAMP 3.04 working

In httpd.info look for
<Directory "C:/wamp64/www/">

under
AllowOverride all

add:
Require all granted

Reactions: sj33

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
This is how I got WAMP 3.04 working

In httpd.info look for
<Directory "C:/wamp64/www/">

under
AllowOverride all

add:
Require all granted
Quoting this for emphasis. This DOES work and I personally find it easier to maintain than haxserver.

Ninfanloser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  • Download the file attached to this thread
  • Download WAMP
  • Install WAMP and extract the file you downloaded
  • Once you open WAMP you will see a icon added to your bottom task bar View attachment 47838
  • Click on it and select start all services
  • The icon should now turn green View attachment 47839
  • Now click on it again and go into to the www directory View attachment 47840
  • Add the extracted Illuminatikek then inside the illuminatikek folder go inside wiii511 and drag all of that into your www directory
  • Now go into cmd and type ipconfig to find your ipv4 address it could either be 192.168.xx.xxx or 10.1.xx.xxx It should be under Wireless lan adapter wifi after you type in the command
  • type in your ipv4 into your wii u gamepad and run keksploit for loadliine.mp4 under www > 5.5.1 -> Kernel_Exploit
  • Then go back into the web browser and type the same Ip you might wanna book mark that baby because you'll need it every time you want to get into loadliine or homebrew (which i will add a mp4 for in the attachments I've been told you just need to run kekploit for loadliine in order to run homebrewauncher.mp4 as well anyways loadliine.mp4 is located in www > 5.5.1 > loadliine_GX2 loadline.mp4
  • You can now play your wii U back up games. If you don't know how to I will teach you!
  • Make a folder called wii u on the root of your SD card then in that folder make one called games
  • The format for the games folder should be for example Puyo Puyo Tetris [APTJ8P] those numbers are the game id. I think you can find them in the meta folder with the meta doc. Not to sure.
  • Profit! Digitize your collection or start saving up for the NX!
If you are getting access forbidden try to edit 'Require local' to 'Require all granted'. in the httpd.config this updated method is provided and sponsored by @sj33

Guys if you want to not self host the files go to here

Warning: It might be a bit more unstable: This update is provided and sponsored by @TheKawaiiDesu
I found this is the most painless way. I ended up hosting these mp4 files on a 24/7 running android TV box using the Simple Http Server (no need for those clumsy XAMPP, WAMP, Java, etc).

However this is also the most screwed up tutorial I've ever seen

BurningDesire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found this is the most painless way. I ended up hosting these mp4 files on a 24/7 running android TV box using the Simple Http Server (no need for those clumsy XAMPP, WAMP, Java, etc).

However this is also the most screwed up tutorial I've ever seen
It's my first man cut me some slack :rofl2:

HaKaRo

Trophies
XP
Country
BurningDesire I'll cut you some slack :ha:

This was the only way I got the exploit runnning, however I found some steps not very explicit so I rewrote them. Here it is almost noob proof if someone wants to use it, feel free to update the first page if you want:

• Download the files attached to this thread
  • Download WAMP and make sure you have all the VC packages they want you to have (when you open the installer they're listed and you have links to download them, you must install them all, both x86 and x64 versions if you have x64 Windows version. This is all explained in the WAMP instructions.
  • Install WAMP
  • Once you open WAMP you will see a icon added to your bottom task bar
    wamp-png.47838
  • Click on it and select start all services
  • The icon should now turn green
    wamp-png.47839
    if not google the problem.
  • Although the icon was green WAMP still needs to be "Put Online" (last item of menu when left-clicking icon). If this doesn't work
  • Now click on it again and go into to the www directory.
  • Extract the 5.5.1 and payload folder of Illuminatikek file you downloaded into the www directory.
  • Extract code550.mp4 from Homebrew.zip of this thread to the www directory.
  • Extract the Loadiine GX2 https://github.com/dimok789/loadiine_gx2/releases package to an SD card.
  • Extract the Homebrew (not the zip BurningDesire zip) but the zip from https://github.com/dimok789/homebrew_launcher/releases into the same SD card. You shoould have a tree like this:
wiiu
------apps
-----------homebrew_launcher
-----------loadine_gx2

• Also put the games on the SD card in the folder wiiu/games (games must be Loadiine ready), search for this on google if you don't know
  • Put the SD card into your wiiu.
  • Now in the PC that has the WAMP installed go into cmd and type ipconfig to find your ipv4 address it could either be 192.168.xx.xxx or 10.1.xx.xxx It should be under Wireless lan adapter wifi after you type in the command
  • Type into your wii u browser on the gamepad the address http://YOUR_IP/5.5.1/Kernel_Exploit/kexploit4Loadiine551.mp4 ( where YOUR_IP is your ipv4 IP that you saw on ipconfig. You will have a green screen then it will be back to Wii U main screen.
  • Get into the browser again and type into your wii u browser on the gamepad the address http://YOUR_IP/code550.mp4 where YOUR_IP is your ipv4 IP that you saw on ipconfig. You should bookmark this also.
  • You should be on the homebrew screen now, choose loadiine and have fun!
I hope this is usefull to someone. It worked for me after trying many other methods without success. I'm on 5.5.1. Thank you BurningDesire.

Last edited by HaKaRo,

HaKaRo

Trophies
XP
Country
Check everything, like p.e.: if server is online, if both wii and pc are on the same network, firewall, check with another pc/cellphone connected to the same network, if you can't open on your cellphone it's some firewall/port issue.

If still doesn't work try this:

Change the file content of c:\wamp\alias\phpmyadmin.conf to the following between these two tags:

<Directory "c:/wamp/apps/phpmyadmin3.4.5/">
Options Indexes FollowSymLinks MultiViews
AllowOverride all
Order Deny,Allow
Allow from all
</Directory>

Also change file C:\wamp\bin\apache\apacheXXXXX\conf\httpd.conf

Search for: Directory "C:/wamp/www/". Change that part to something like this:

<Directory "C:/wamp/www/">
AllowOverride all
Order Allow,Deny
Allow from all
</Directory>

And also change this part of the file:

Require local

into

Require all granted

And then restart all servers.

HaKaRo

Trophies
XP
Country
Glad it worked. It's not as easy as a simple sever or the HaxServer java file but it works perfectly everytime, at least for me on 5.5.1.

ARVI80

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone interested in a self hosted windows tutorial?

I think I can probably do a tut it in 6 easy steps....

I will also develope a 1 click portable server with a built-in 5.5.1 exploit if anyone is interested.

I could also write a full windows iss/php server guide if preferred but it's not going to be noob friendly.

Last edited by ARVI80,

MikeXY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Stupid question guys but please bear with me!
I have just started this webexploit hacking thing, and manage to get Mario Kart 8 to work. I followed this guide:
http://digiex.net/guides-reviews/co...rew-channel-hack-guide-5-3-2-5-4-5-5-1-a.html

I am on Firmware 4.1.0 but would like to know; must I buy a game and update to this 5.5 firmware, or is it enough to spoof my console to 5.5 ?
Im new here and actually it's a bit hard taking all this in, how to make everything work, and what is what etc :)

The reason I ask is beqouse I added 2 new games to my SD card today, and get a memory error. So I maybe have to be on a newer firmware ?
Btw, the games are: Zelda TP HD and project Zero (Fatal Frame)

Last edited by MikeXY,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay