• Poll closed .

jeppad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Why again a Thread?
The Loadiine gx Thread itself, explains how to run it.
Its understandable even for noobs, also there are ton of video guides on youtube how to run loadiine.

PS: Why do 99% of gbatemp members have furry-cringe pictures?

No hate, only my personal opinion

Logan Pockrus

Knawledge is key.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why again a Thread?
Its understandable even for noobs, also there are ton of video guides on youtube how to run loadiine.

Hey, any attempt at helping others is valuable to a community. As for the furries, well...you've got me on that one. :rofl2:

7Robins

Bob is watching you.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, if you self-host, you get these benefits:

1.) You don't have to rely on a server that can go down any time of the day.
2.) You can keep your Wii U offline.
True but,

1. If one does go down switch to another.
2. Most people, (like myself), switch between legit games and Loadiine.

Dr.Hacknik

Ashley | Developer | Trans
OP
Trophies
Website
dochacknik.keybase.pub
XP
Country
United States
Why again a Thread?

Guides get outdated quickly, and not many of the users who created said guide keep them Updated. Like @Logan Pockrus said, self-hosting is better in some cases.
Also, some guides can confuse newcomers, i want to make my Guide as simple and straightforward as possible. As for my Avatar, well, like you said....personal opinion.

EDIT:

Post Updated.

Last edited by Dr.Hacknik,
Reactions: Logan Pockrus

7Robins

Bob is watching you.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lookin good man! :D

Only recommendations I can think of now is adding the following FAQ:

Q: How do I format my SDXC card to FAT32?
A: Use a program like "guiformat."

Not sure how many people will ask that but I've gotten a few. Also I would link to it and a few other programs that do this, since some people had issues with guiformat. Also link to 7Zip and WinRAR, rookies can be lazy.

It's nice to have an updated guide. :)

Reactions: Dr.Hacknik

vgmoose

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey cool guide, glad to see one that suggests the app store (and yes, the hiccups are being worked out)!

EDIT: Another thing I like about this thread is it doesn't treat Wii U homebrew as if it's some mystical future unattainable thing, and instead focuses on what's already out.

Why do 99% of gbatemp members have furry-cringe pictures?
http://thatisanexcellentquestion.com

Last edited by vgmoose,
Reactions: CJB100

Dr.Hacknik

Ashley | Developer | Trans
OP
Trophies
Website
dochacknik.keybase.pub
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Dr.Hacknik,

7Robins

Bob is watching you.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, the GX2 mp4 has the kexploit embedded into it, same with the HBL mp4. Only reason to launch the kexploit is for other homebrew stuff like TCPGecko.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, the GX2 mp4 has the kexploit embedded into it, same with the HBL mp4. Only reason to launch the kexploit is for other homebrew stuff like TCPGecko.
Actually since I can't get hbl or Loadiine to run 100% of the time I always run the kexploit first.

You guys do a lot of generalization in your posts based on your own experience. You need to remember that what is true for you doesn't always apply to everyone. I could go on and on with the benefits of self hosting also. But it doesn't matter. If online works better for you then go that route. Personally not one single online site as ever worked for my wii u which is why I self host.

When you are trying to help people try not to make generalizations like one way is better than another juse because that's how you do it.

7Robins

Bob is watching you.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually since I can't get hbl or Loadiine to run 100% of the time I always run the kexploit first.

You guys do a lot of generalization in your posts based on your own experience. You need to remember that what is true for you doesn't always apply to everyone. I could go on and on with the benefits of self hosting also. But it doesn't matter. If online works better for you then go that route. Personally not one single online site as ever worked for my wii u which is why I self host.

When you are trying to help people try not to make generalizations like one way is better than another juse because that's how you do it.
Woah there soldier. No one's generalizing anything, what do you think we are, SJWs?

Seriously though, I'm just, as you said, saying what works for me and what should work. Nothing that I said was incorrect. People shouldn't expect us to tell them exactly what will work, considering how many variables there are.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...