WiiU Hacking for
Want to get the latest and Greatest Homebrew Experience
on your Wii U? Well, this guide will go step-by-step to get you going!
Performing the Following WILL Void your Warranty!!
Note: I am not Responsable for any Damage done to your
System. Such as; Bricking, Soft-bricking, or damaging Internal
Components or Software. Please proceed with the caution.
Note: Please be cautious when using Mods Online, or posting Online (MiiVerse);
this can Result in you NNID being banned, and not being able to be used!
What you'll need:
Supported Firmwares: 5.3.2, 5.4.0, 5.5.X
Support Firmwares for HBL: 3.0.0, 3.1.0, 4.0.0, 4.1.0, 5.0.0, 5.1.0, 5.3.2, 5.4.0, 5.5.0, 5.5.1
- A Wii U (8GB or 32GB)
- An SD Card (Preferably 4GB or more; Class 4 or Higher; Needs to be FAT32, and 64k File Cluster)
- A Computer (With an SD Card port or an Adapter)
- The latest Version of Java
- Internet Access (Make sure to block System Update Servers; Click here to learn More)
- Starter-pack (Includes Self-hosting files; you'll need 7zip or Winrar)
- Loadiine Compatibility List
- Title Database
NOTE: You can now use SimpliiU to perform all these steps, which means this thread will no longer be supported and is rather pointless; thread.
- First off, download the Starter-pack and Extract the corresponding folders to your SD Card
- Right click the Self Hosting folder (After extraction) while holding Shift, then Click open new Command Prompt window.
- Now type the Following "Java -jar HaxServer.jar" -- make sure you have Java installed, and type the command without the quotes.
- Now, a Java window should appear; to find your IP Address, open a new Command Prompt (Winkey + R; then type "cmd" and press enter); now type "ipconfig", and look for the IPv4 address. That'll be the address you need (Your Computers IP).
- Start the internet browser on your Wii U (Make sure your SD card is inserted); and Configure some bookmarks with the following address': "YOURIP/hax?kexploit10" & "YOURIP/hax?launcher"; Of Course replace "YOURIP" with the IPv4 address of your Computer
- Now launch the Kexploit bookmark, and you should see a Illuminati symbol, and it'll close shortly afterwards.
- Now re-open the Internet Browser, and goto the bookmark with the 'launcher' URL. Now, the Homebrew launcher is now loaded!
Subscribe to me Via YouTube to receive Updates, Tuto's, and News.
- Type in the URL bar of the Wii U's Internet Browser "loadiine.ovh", and save it as a Bookmark.
- Select the option "Homebrew Launcher 1.2 RC3", and select Auto-boot if you wish.
- Now launch! (By pressing Submit)
- Congrats, that was the easiest way; and it didn't take long...no self-hosting either!
- Wii U Brew <--- Recommended as an Alternative
How to setup Loadiine:
This was partly covered in the 2nd Video, although I'll explain it
- In order to get Wii U Games, i recommend Downloading them, but that's your decision. You can also Rip them using DDD (Tuto Below).
- Open your File Explorer, and navigate to your SD Card (Should have all the files on it)
- Go inside the 'wiiu' folder, then create a Folder called "games".
- Now, in order to have games, we need their corresponding folders.
- First, create a folder like this "GAMES NAME [TITLEID]", or a better example: "Super Mario 3D World [ARDP01]"
- Now, it depends on whether you downloaded a .zip or .rar, or even a .iso. But, just extract the archive using 7zip or Winrar (Links above) to the Folder you created. There should be a "code, content, and meta: folder(s).
- Now, repeat if you have any more games. To find a title id, click here.
How to dump Games:
- First off, you need to download DDD (You can find it on the Homebrew App Store, or download it here)
- The starterpack should contain a folder called "Self hosting" and a folder called "ddd-titledumper_GUI_v0.0.5"
- Launch the .exe file called "ddd and Title Dumper GUI"
- The basic way to dump a game, is to just check 'Full game'
- Change the path (Dump path) to the Directory you wish for the game to be dumped to.
- Now press 'Start Dump'
- On your Wii U, goto the Homebrew Launcher, and load DDD.
- Use the D-pad to change the IP address of your PC (Should be displayed in the Dumping application). Up-Increase Number, Down-Decrease Number, Left/Right change pointer location.
- Then, press (A)
- DDD while close to Mii Maker, close it.
- Now, launch the game you wish to dump. For me it's Super Smash Bros.
- Now wait, patiently (Depends on how large the game is)
How to setup Saviine:
- Download Saviine via the Homebrew App Store (Through the HBL)
- Download the Full-package here
- Start Saviine
- Start Saviine Server (In the Server folder, then Run dump.bat)
- Insert the disk you wish to dump said save(s)
- On your Wii U, change the IP Address to the IP of your PC
- The Dump (By pressing "A" to Start the Disk, or X to return to the System menu, but keep the Saviine running in the Background)
- For Injecting, run the inject.bat on your Computer
- Then perform the same steps on your Wii U
- Loadiine GX2 (0.3-Nightly)
- Wii U App-store
- Homebrew Launcher (1.2RC3)
- @dimok789 (@dimok )
- I get an Error Saying "MountFS Failed"; make sure your SD Card is inserted, Formated as Fat32, and is also not in ReadOnly mode!
- I get an Error saying "Race Attack Failed"; once again, make sure the SD card is inserted, and did you load the kexploit10 URL, not kexploit30, or the launcher.
- My Games aren't showing up in Loadiine GX2; make sure you have the Directories set up correctly (Covered in the Second Video)
- My Games don't load or Crash; make sure that the Games folders are set up correctly. Ex: "THAT GAME [00ABC]" & Should contain the "Content, meta, and Code" folders. Also, make sure that your Game is supported by Loadiine (See the Compatibility list)
- How do i format my SDXC card; use GUI format, or SD Formatter.
- If you have any other Questions, please comment below.
Last edited by Dr.Hacknik,