France
1471442709-hni-0002.jpg

it looks cool now i've just to change the background

RoyMaster4

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have the version of Sm4sh Explorer that has the 0.07.1 stuff but with an older version's packing? I remember reading about it being worked on, as it fixes the issue of some CSPs failing to load past ~300 additional skins or so.

Pikachuk

Trophies
XP
Country
France
@Pikachuk I NEED YOUR HELP!
You already replied to someone who had the same problem but I dont understand it.
Heres the picture
View attachment 59456
go to system settings>advanced settings and clic on environment
variables and clic modify to the path variable now you have just to add the python directory
1471685671-sans-titre-1.jpg

Reactions: XynZ

XynZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
@Pikachuk Ok so I changed all the directories in the advanced settings and the easyinject.bat.
Now I get this error

Attachments

• error 2.png
    error 2.png
    18.7 KB · Views: 212

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
could someone please help me out with this sm4ashexplorer program,

could someone tell me whether i am doing it correctly or not?

so right now i use a mod pack by @googie < its by far my most favorite one, but the thing is i would like to add a few lets say 'skins' or some other small mods to it.

i follow the instructions and when i finish the packing of the mod , i go to export which of the files am i supposed to copy over to my 0005000010144F00/patch folder.. ?

am i supposed to replace all of the files e.g 'patchlist' 'resource' etc.?
the thing is when i replace those and copy the mod i made using sm4sh over to the mod pack i am using (merging it together with it) then i start sd cafiine but when loading it mostly freezes on the smash logo.

and or/ it freezes on the loading smash logo when going into the character selection screen .

so my question actually is, how do you merge new mods correctly onto an already made pack?

edit: all i been trying was to replace some CSS since yesterday, just cant get it to work.
replace/append/chr/chr10 and chr/chr10 < i mod them place the character files that come with the other css pack i want to use ,create the mod using sm4sh replace the files on my SD but it just wont work.

i have the feeling that the files 'patchlist'/'resource' etc. the one below the data folders cause this issue for me..
this is so annoying.

Last edited by leonmagnus99,

SilverW

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm creating this thread because the Smash WiiU modding scene increased alot and I want a place where the Veterans and Noobies can discuss about it! :)

So what is this thread about?

-Showcase a mod/texture/pack etc.
-Mod/Texture Request
-Tutorial(s)
-Progress about a texture/mod/pack etc.
-You have a problem
-Etc

Useful Threads/Links

Youtube Channels

Tutorials

Mods, Musics (Download Link)

favicon.ico
Who to follow?
@thatsmash4moddr
@smb123w64gb
@Dead_MK
@ShadowLuigi_NG_
@Nanobuds
@XAwesomeToadX
@SammiHusky
@kth_ssbb
@NibrocRock
@thatsmash4moddr

image_4.png

Sorry, my english is very bad. You can PM me if you found critical grammar error(s).
The strange file link is down

FreshFrost

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there a quick and easy way to adjust the volume for custom music, or do I have to re-record the music I download from Smash Custom Music in order to adjust the volume? Some songs are too loud, and some are too quiet.

Reactions: Phanton

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Is there a quick and easy way to adjust the volume for custom music, or do I have to re-record the music I download from Smash Custom Music in order to adjust the volume? Some songs are too loud, and some are too quiet.

i have the same issue, but i am just living with it haha.

just make sure to go to the sound settings in ssb and turn the BGM one all the way up to the right, leave the other 2, sfx/voice i think? leave those the way they are.

MarinaTentacles

Leader of the Googie Gang
Trophies
Website
marinara.gg
XP
Country
United States
could someone please help me out with this sm4ashexplorer program,

could someone tell me whether i am doing it correctly or not?

so right now i use a mod pack by @googie < its by far my most favorite one, but the thing is i would like to add a few lets say 'skins' or some other small mods to it.

i follow the instructions and when i finish the packing of the mod , i go to export which of the files am i supposed to copy over to my 0005000010144F00/patch folder.. ?

am i supposed to replace all of the files e.g 'patchlist' 'resource' etc.?
the thing is when i replace those and copy the mod i made using sm4sh over to the mod pack i am using (merging it together with it) then i start sd cafiine but when loading it mostly freezes on the smash logo.

and or/ it freezes on the loading smash logo when going into the character selection screen .

so my question actually is, how do you merge new mods correctly onto an already made pack?

edit: all i been trying was to replace some CSS since yesterday, just cant get it to work.
replace/append/chr/chr10 and chr/chr10 < i mod them place the character files that come with the other css pack i want to use ,create the mod using sm4sh replace the files on my SD but it just wont work.

i have the feeling that the files 'patchlist'/'resource' etc. the one below the data folders cause this issue for me..
this is so annoying.
A few things to check:
  • You should be copying/replacing EVERYTHING when you build a new mod, unless you REALLY know what you're doing and understand what files are what.
  • Are you editing the charactar_db.bin any time you add/remove slots.
  • Double check that you copied things into the right folder, and that you didn't accidentally create a chr folder inside of a chr folder, or put the wrong type of chr file in the wrong chr folder (like a chr_11 file in the chr_12 folder)
  • It is possible to have TOO many costumes.

Reactions: leonmagnus99

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
A few things to check:
  • You should be copying/replacing EVERYTHING when you build a new mod, unless you REALLY know what you're doing and understand what files are what.
  • Are you editing the charactar_db.bin any time you add/remove slots.
  • Double check that you copied things into the right folder, and that you didn't accidentally create a chr folder inside of a chr folder, or put the wrong type of chr file in the wrong chr folder (like a chr_11 file in the chr_12 folder)
  • It is possible to have TOO many costumes.

(no i never touch the character_db bin, i havent even seen that file anywhere, and yes i triple check the folders XD i place them the right way..)

i think i figured it out , my problem was that i always deleted the 'workspace' folder XD

and btw. i always get this error message when i first load up sm4sh explorer, could it affect the mods?
ERROR Cannot load plugin 'Sm4shMSBTReloaded', Reason: 'C:\Users\Seinegald\Downloads\SSB4 MODs\sm4shexplorer 0.07.1\tools\MsbtEditor.exe' cannot be found.

Last edited by leonmagnus99,

MarinaTentacles

Leader of the Googie Gang
Trophies
Website
marinara.gg
XP
Country
United States
(no i never touch the character_db bin, i havent even seen that file anywhere, and yes i triple check the folders XD i place them the right way..)

i think i figured it out , my problem was that i always deleted the 'workspace' folder XD

and btw. i always get this error message when i first load up sm4sh explorer, could it affect the mods?
ERROR Cannot load plugin 'Sm4shMSBTReloaded', Reason: 'C:\Users\Seinegald\Downloads\SSB4 MODs\sm4shexplorer 0.07.1\tools\MsbtEditor.exe' cannot be found.
No, that error is just telling you that the program for editing MSBT files is missing. MSBT files include a lot of text elements in the game, like names on the Boxing Ring stage background and tips on loading screens.\

Editing the character_db.bin is absolutely necessary, as the game will not know to look for the mods unless you edit it to tell the game that additional costumes slots exist.

Reactions: leonmagnus99

XynZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
upload_2016-8-22_23-48-15.png

why does this appear whenever i try to check the nut file with the command window (using GDF's improved InjectPack)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    N @ NoiseCommander3DS: https://youtu.be/cAo4TuKIz6s