Reactions: Hayato213

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Human

Edit: fuck it, I'll eat rump steak from my very own rump, why not at that point?

Ditto. But of course for me, it would be my otherside :blush:

Last edited by AncientBoi,

EchoStorm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A nice, seasoned porterhouse steak med rare, 2 scampi shrimp skewers, a baked potato with butter, chives, salt, white pepper, roasted garlic and sour cream, a spinach salad with cranberries, apple, feta, strawberries, roasted sunflower seeds and balsamic vinaigrette, and 3 bottles of a nice Cabernet from Tuscany. Peach cobbler with real vanilla ice cream for dessert, not like I am watching my weight.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
For me it's strange because I usually don't like other people's food or ingredients, so, even if I were like: "I want this and this and that" most likely I eould be disappointed because it won't be good enough.
Then, if I were to make my own last meal, I'd have a hard time deciding.
I'm a simple man, so probably black beans, eggs, cheese, chillies, tortillas and black coffee or Coca-Cola would satisfy me greatly.

But wouldn't say no to Potatoes, Longaniza, Breaded Chicken, Burgers, Huaraches and Ice cream Sandwiches.
I've never been a glutton and "fancy food" doesn't appeal to me at all. And again, I don't eat to fill myself, I eat until I'm satisfied, so even if I were to ask a shitton of food, I wouldn't finish all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1