PCSX2 HD texture pack group

We have a Discord Server! Made for chatting, not storing!

SadOrigami

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Argentina
Discord.png

W‎ H‎ Y‎ ?
Hello everyone! A few days ago user Ashadori made a thread asking why there isn't a Discord for this community yet.
Users quickly explained the many flaws of uploading stuff to a server that can be nuked/hacked.
But someone pointed out that the chat function was an advantage.
So after a talk with Ashadori I've made a Discord server for us to chat, share and seek help with anything upscaling related!

F‎ E‎ A‎ T‎ U‎ R‎ E‎ S
  • A full HD Packs download list (under construction) featuring:
    • Upscaling issues with particular games
    • Completion status (provided by the author)
    • Bounty for upscaling a particular game
    • Type of texture pack: Upscale/Remake
    • Game region
    • Author's donation link
    • Game texture dumps download (must be provided by us, the community)
    • Game savefiles download (must be provided by us, the community)
  • Updates channel for author's to announce when a pack is released or when they've just started working on one.
  • Channels for discussing software, critique other author's work (provided by them), tutorials (with a link to here or any page), etc
  • Dedicated channels to discuss about more specific things like UI elements or pixel art textures
  • Channels made to share dumps or savefiles, wich I'll download in order to host them on the download list (the same that you have here in the forum, but more complete)

Section Preview.png
List Preview.png

‎I‎ M‎ P‎ O‎ R‎ T‎ A‎ N‎ T
  • This server is not meant to store ANYTHING that is already stored in other site.​
  • Everything will have a link redirecting to the original page.​
  • Everything will stay here in the forum. The server is made just to chat, share, learn and have fun.​
If you like the server and want to be mod to keep the place chill, the requirement is to be a long time active user here with a clean reputation.
‎​
Server Invite
The link may expire, please remind me to update it if that ever happens.​

Last edited by SadOrigami,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Group statistics

Members:
Threads: