Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
?
SLyHvqK.jpg

YeI9IBC.jpg
Works on regular wii and not just in wiiu aswell?

danny19901

Trophies
XP
Country
@niuus Out of curiosity do you think filters could possibly be implemented specially for Wii U just I remember adrenaline for Vita and I use to use Sharp Bilinear without scanlines and it cleaned up game quality pretty well without performance impact at all and respectively vita was a lot under powered compared to Wii U

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw3Ud-fY4LKTmivubU0o1EXj

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

Last edited by danny19901,

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does Wiisx-rx support .chd and .pbp yet?? also does it feature rumble pack include ? sorry for asking to much question i have few more questions - do you know if there is pcsx-rearm is being in work for Wii U? does the overclock includes the wiisx-rx or it is in the forwarder for the Wii U? i guess that all the questions i have now thanks

niknice72

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Promising emulator with many games playing great on my WiiU. Quick question - Will future updates enable music to be played in titles like Ridge Racer?

blackb0x

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@niuus Is that the dualshock directors cut (SLUS-00747)? If it is then the "Ultimate Directors Cut" mod that restores the original uncut full colour FMVs and the original soundtrack (no bad basement music) might also work.

I'd love to finally get play classic RE1 on the Wii.

Last edited by blackb0x,

Zense

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'll try to answer some of these since many of them have already been answered earlier in the thread:

does Wiisx-rx support .chd and .pbp yet?? also does it feature rumble pack include ? sorry for asking to much question i have few more questions - do you know if there is pcsx-rearm is being in work for Wii U? does the overclock includes the wiisx-rx or it is in the forwarder for the Wii U? i guess that all the questions i have now thanks
Answer:
Yes, a known desired feature :yayps3:

Though i won't be the one to add it, any contributions to the open code, as always, are welcome!
No one else has implemented pbp/chd support.

Will future updates enable music to be played in titles like Ridge Racer?
If Ridge Racer uses cdda audio then probably not by Niuus as he has stated earlier in the thread it is very low in his priorities.

@niuus Is that the dualshock directors cut (SLUS-00747)? If it is then the "Ultimate Directors Cut" mod that restores the original uncut full colour FMVs and the original soundtrack (no bad basement music) might also work.

Not sure about the original soundtrack. If sound already works in the game then replacing the sound files should work, however if the game uses cdda audio then you won't get any sound and replacing the soundtrack won't change that. I can't see anywhere in the thread where RE is reported as not having working audio so I figure it works. The best way to find out is to try it and see for yourself.

Last edited by Zense,

blackb0x

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not sure about the original soundtrack. If sound already works in the game then replacing the sound files should work, however if the game uses cdda audio then you won't get any sound and replacing the soundtrack won't change that. I can't see anywhere in the thread where RE is reported as not having working audio so I figure it works. The best way to find out is to try it and see for yourself.

With the 1996-01-31 Biohazard build audio works and FMVs do too, although you can't actually play the game past the part where they talk for the first time in the mansion (with interpreter since dynarec fails at the character select screen). That's why I'm curious if @niuus is playing SLUS-00747, since there'd be a good chance that the uncut patched version of SLUS-00747 might work too.

Last edited by blackb0x, , Reason: Mixed up interpreter with dynarec

Zense

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
With the 1996-01-31 Biohazard build audio works and FMVs do too, although you can't actually play the game past the part where they talk for the first time in the mansion (with dynarec since interpreter fails at the character select screen). That's why I'm curious if @niuus is playing SLUS-00747, since there'd be a good chance that the uncut patched version of SLUS-00747 might work too.
Okay, I see what you mean now. Although I don't think he'll answer you any sooner if you continue tagging him :P I'm sure he'll read your first post :yayps3:

blackb0x

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Zense That's just how I write anyones name here since I find it quicker/easier to type @ and get the suggestions and click on one.

As for RE1, the next best version is probably SLUS-00551. That's the directors cut (non dualshock) that doesn't have the horrible audio.

danny19901

Trophies
XP
Country

If I'm also remembering in this mod I'm sure it's a lot harder with random room, change and doors lock behind you as I'm sure I seen Albert_fn_wesker play this

I just double checked it is I'm gonna test it out now anyway

blackb0x

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If I'm also remembering in this mod I'm sure it's a lot harder with random room, change and doors lock behind you as I'm sure I seen Albert_fn_wesker play this
It's been a while since I've played it, but I think that only happens with the deranged mode. If you select to play the original mode then all of the puzzles, rooms and enemies should be the same.

Last edited by blackb0x,

danny19901

Trophies
XP
Country
It's been a while since I've played it, but I think that only happens with the deranged mode. If you select to play the original mode then all of the puzzles, rooms and enemies should be the same.
Yeah just checked deranged mode out on my phone it's pretty neat tbh but I copied it to my Wii U gonna see if it will run

Blackscreen and crashes

blackb0x

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah just checked deranged mode out on my phone it's pretty neat tbh but I copied it to my Wii U gonna see if it will run

Blackscreen and crashes

Yeah, all versions of the game freeze. It's been fixed in an unreleased version of WiiSX RX though, which is why I'm curious what version of the game @niuus is playing.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
can anyone fix the analog values? using wiiu gamepad and analog option lots of games analog range is busted, using bugs bunny and taz time buster if you use analog bugs bunny or taz only walk, unless the stick is fully up/down/left/side so any diagonal values is considered walk, this does not happen on my ps3 with the official disc, i tryed several games and seen this behavior more than once, someone did some bad calculations with the analog thing.

using 2.5 latest release on github btw.

Last edited by pedro702,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Batman joined the Trans Justice League
    +2
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    based af
    +2
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Forget the base, get on the roof.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Is that a bat in your buckle or are you just happy to have me
    Wonder "Woman" lol you wonder if they are a woman?
    The Riddler has questions...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Played a little of snow day glad I didn't spend $30
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's asthetic is okay maybe a good $10 grab
    Lol is it a game about doing cocaine?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably in pvp
    I tried Balders Gate II on the PS2 a few minutes ago, not bad lol
    My back catalog of games is like that scene at the end of Indiana Jones where the arc of the covenant is being stored in a giant ass warehouse
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    At least I can will my game catalog to family members
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's your problem now bitches
    Put it in your will that in order to receive any money they have to beat certain games, hard games and super shitty games...
    Say 20 bucks per Ninja Gaiden on the NES lol 60 bucks for all 3
    People you like "Beat level 1 of Ms Pacman" lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hello kitty ds is required
    +1
    Beat Celebrity Death Match on the PS1 omg tried it earlier today .... Absolutely trash
    Like -37 out of 10
    One of the worst games I have ever played
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make them rank up every cod game out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    "Now I know why he took his own life"
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"