Waze0613

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Folllowing his latest tweet :

It seems that @SciresM has seriously started working on a CFW implementation.

https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere

It shouldn’t be long before we get all the elements for hacking our Switches !

Quite impressive Michael !

Last edited by Quantumcat,

SciresM

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Folllowing his latest tweet :

https://twitter.com/sciresm/status/874660344408440832

It seems that @SciresM has seriously started working on a CFW implementation.

https://github.com/SciresM/Atmosphere-NX

It shouldn’t be long before we get all the elements for hacking our Switches !

Quite impressive Michael !

Ahh, I hadn't planned on making a thread about this.

Anyway, yes, my focus will be shifting towards spending all my time working on Atmosphere until it's usable (with a diversion to get a publically usable jamais vu PoC once some of the basic building blocks are in place).

I've put up a roadmap in the issues/projects section -- all of my development will be open source and done via commits to that repo. I don't want a repeat of previous consoles where CFWs get worked on behind closed doors before their initial releases -- all of atmosphere's broken, WIP code will be available as it's written.

Looking forward to working on atmosphere :)

Last edited by SciresM,

Bullseye

Trophies
XP
Country

Anyway, yes, my focus will be shifting towards spending all my time working on Atmosphere until it's usable (with a diversion to get a publically usable jamais vu PoC once some of the basic building blocks are in place).

I've put up a roadmap in the issues/projects section -- all of my development will be open source and done via commits to that repo. I don't want a repeat of previous consoles where CFWs get worked on behind closed doors before their initial releases -- all of atmosphere's broken, WIP code will be available as it's written.

Thanks in advance! You are amazing, dude.

Reactions: momin

Fadi5555

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Amazing. Thanks for keeping us updated.
Please I have random question.

after getting a fully CFW can we run dolphin on switch?

Duhasst0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I look forward to looking at the code and watching the progress. Would like to try and compile something some time too but need to setup an environment.

Reactions: theMille

Nezztor

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

You are the most awesome dude here, you should make live stream on some of your work like hedg , so we can see scires on the move

porto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France

We do not often see a mentality like yours nowadays, congratulations;)
Thank you very much for the work done and put to the benefit of the community.
I prefer to give a donation to people like you who work without asking anyone... Hardmod ... hummm

Last edited by porto,
Reactions: Subtle Demise

noctis90210

Trophies
XP
Country
just want to ask question, its been a year since switch release, i just want to ask whats the most common firmware im going to get if i bought a switch today? thanks...

Reactions: Cosmic_Link

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over