1. Danimalzpwn3

OP Danimalzpwn3 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    @KaiFun4Ever and @Tico_ociT sorry for the wait, I have the same issues and I do not understand why... waiting for a while for mod help with thus problem :hateit:

KaiFun4Ever and neim81094 like this.
  2. KaiFun4Ever

KaiFun4Ever Member
    Newcomer

Malaysia
    @Danimalzpwn3 ok thanks. No worries. Take your time. Im sure its just a small issue that can be fixed easily :)

3. Danimalzpwn3

United States
    an update, I must recreate all the images, many have just disappeared from the server, so that will take me about a week to fix.

KaiFun4Ever likes this.
  4. KaiFun4Ever

KaiFun4Ever Member
    Newcomer

Malaysia
    Im setting up my emulators for the first time. I noticed fceugx for nes emulator will enable fceumm plugin too in wiiflow. I cant disable the plugin. I have read that fceumm is a nes core for retroarch. Will it cause problems if the 2 plugins enabled the same time? I have tested nes games runs fine though.

5. KaiFun4Ever

KaiFun4Ever Member
    Newcomer

Malaysia
    Nvm i figured it out. The plugins is associated with different file extensions and dols. Btw fceugx ini is missing famicom disk system extension. Should i add it?

6. Tetsuo Shima

Tetsuo Shima GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Italy
    I've just read this comment.
    If you're using my theme, in source_menu/Rhapsodii Shima/console.ini I've used both Fceugx and Fceumm for the NES.
    I forgot to put a warning for this, sorry.
    In my setup I'm using Fceugx for lightgun games only. Infact, IR motion controls to point the screen are not supported by Retroarch's Fceumm, so I used both emulators (with separate rom folders in the plugin .ini) to get the best of both worlds.
    46434D4D is Fceumm
    46434555 is Fceugx
    You can remove the undesired magic number from console.ini
    Yes, you can add the file extension to the plugin ini, too.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2020
    alexander1970 and KaiFun4Ever like this.
  7. KaiFun4Ever

KaiFun4Ever Member
    Newcomer

Malaysia
    I see. Thanks for clearing it up. Yup im using your theme and Danimal's plugins pack. Im not planning to use retroarch so i think i should remove the fceumm magic number. I managed to setup and tested my main emulators that i want to use. Everything is working fine :yayone:

8. Tetsuo Shima

Italy
    I'm glad you sorted it out.
    Thanks to you too... I've just dicovered a mistake in my Rhapsodii Shima 5.4 release. It's missing the source_menu parent folder for Rhapsodii Shima. I'm fixing this right now.
    I'm wondering how no one reported issues with it. This would affect only new users, though.

KaiFun4Ever likes this.
  9. Wiimpathy

Wiimpathy GBAtemp Advanced Fan

France
    Just for your information, fceumm retroarch do have lightgun support. And like Retroarch's snes9x, genesis-plus, it should work rather fine. Or I missed a bug maybe? Only Mame2003 is pretty buggy.

Beta builds here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/retroarch-lightgun-support.548089/
    It's also in official retroarch builds.

KaiFun4Ever likes this.
  10. Tetsuo Shima

Italy
    Yes I was aware of that, but I could never make them work. If I set controls to zapper I can see the crosshair, but no button will work on the wiimote, so it's impossible to shoot or start games. If I set it to mouse the crosshair movement becomes really unstable

11. Wiimpathy

Wiimpathy GBAtemp Advanced Fan

France
    Oh no, I see why you can't start games. In 1 player mode the zapper must be in port 2! Like on the real console. It's the same for the SuperNes and Megadrive. Most people don't remember or know this and think it's not working. Sadly, it's not automatic and user friendly in Retroarch. Here's what you need to do:

- In Retroarch's menu, enable Zapper for port#2: User 2 Binds -> User 2 Device Index : Wiimote Controller
    - User 2 Binds -> User 2 Device Type : Zapper

- Then go to Options->Zapper Mode: lightgun (it's better than mouse mode here).
    - Optionally you may need to also enable the pad in port#1 to access options in Duck Hunt. User 1 Binds -> User 1 Device Type : Gamepad

Last edited: Jan 7, 2020
  12. Danimalzpwn3

United States
    Very Long break, but back once more! Sorry about the long wait! I have re-uploaded Majority of the photos, bust still awaiting for staff to reupload the remaining images. About 17 still remain. Also added the languages tab, so be more than welcome to send me a link to your threads, and anyone else wanting to add to the project :) Happy New Year and hopefully we can get this rolling ASAP!!

FanNintendo and banjo2 like this.
  13. FanNintendo

FanNintendo GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    love the retropie or hyperspin style for WiiFlow alt background sadly the download is gone Hoping you will reupload it. Great Job!

14. Tetsuo Shima

Italy
    Just to make it clear for other users: the hyperspin/retropie theme is called Rhapsodii Shima and it's my work, here is the official thread and I think it would be fair to link it in the OP.
    The version found here has some edited background, but it's the exact same theme. So if anyone is encountering issues with it, you can ask for support in the official thread

Danimalzpwn3 and FanNintendo like this.
  15. eses

eses Newbie
    Newcomer

Bahamas, The
    It's really unstable, I would stick with Mastermod..

Last edited: Feb 5, 2020
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Tutorial, WiiFlow, Setup