What are the most craziest dreams you had?

Xdqwerty

Im bored (he/she/they)
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
  • One where I played a gbc port of Deltarune
  • A bit more complex one where first I was playing some obscure Kirby game that had a gameplay similar to squeak squad, then I remember i was in a street running from some black worm-like creatures that made some train sounds, after that I saw they became people leaving a psychiatric hospital (dreams are hard to remember)

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
For instance nowadays I also had dreamt my own way about voice actress Kath Soucie once again she was at the beach smiling in bikini…etc.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
IDK about crazy, but it's gaming related and it amused me. This was just a momentary part of a rambling dream I was having earlier, that was taking place in a hotel that is sometimes a location in my dreams.
I noticed that on one floor of the hotel, near the stairs, they'd got in some old arcade machines, which I thought was pretty cool. I was looking for some of the old classic lightgun shooters, like House of the Dead, because I enjoyed them back in the day and think about them sometimes. I looked around the machines and there was no sign of any of the House of the Dead games, but I did find one lightgun game called Quick Draw McGraw, I was like "ah yes that classic old western cowboy game", and sure enough the cabinet artwork was of the typical looking cowboy dude with a gun.

When I woke up, I thought, I know that name, Quick Draw McGraw - is it actually an old lightgun game?

No, no it's not.

It's this guy

Found it pretty fun that my dreaming brain pulled out a memory of a name of a cartoon character who must have been a relatively minor part of the cartoons I watched as a young child, and applied it to the concept of lightgun arcade games that were a part of my greasy adolescence.

You mustn’t be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling.

• Sad
Reactions: hippy dave

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Recently, about my co-workers. Our crew was called “The Ideamen” and we all had Dick Tracey names. The Bull, The Scholar, The Captain, and Slappy. Together, we could fix anything, build anything. We can do anything. Then I woke up.

• Haha
Reactions: AncientBoi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto