What are the most craziest dreams you had?

BakerMan

Class Clown of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not too long ago, I was dreaming that I was flying. and I think I must have farted and heard it, because suddenly, I was flying propelled by fart
Gonna say this before anyone else beats me to it...

Wario moment

Inb4 Luke says he has a dream like this:

Last edited by BakerMan,
  • Haha
Reactions: Noctosphere

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Maybe I'm not her own personal male doctor,but for impregnating such old so-called cougar woman omega female it might for instance even nowadays it might end up our kids might have so-called Mongolism which means Down Syndrome...etc.
With age, the reproductive system dies out or something like that.
So maybe for instance Bridgewater Triangle might turn both Kath Soucie and me into wererabbits so she could be little bit younger well maybe. Who knows of how long wererabbits live or maybe for instance Fountain of Youth might solve this problem. Especially for her. Not exactly not at all it doesn’t has to be Holly Grail.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
IDK about crazy, but it's gaming related and it amused me. This was just a momentary part of a rambling dream I was having earlier, that was taking place in a hotel that is sometimes a location in my dreams.
I noticed that on one floor of the hotel, near the stairs, they'd got in some old arcade machines, which I thought was pretty cool. I was looking for some of the old classic lightgun shooters, like House of the Dead, because I enjoyed them back in the day and think about them sometimes. I looked around the machines and there was no sign of any of the House of the Dead games, but I did find one lightgun game called Quick Draw McGraw, I was like "ah yes that classic old western cowboy game", and sure enough the cabinet artwork was of the typical looking cowboy dude with a gun.

When I woke up, I thought, I know that name, Quick Draw McGraw - is it actually an old lightgun game?

No, no it's not.

It's this guy
Quick_Draw_McGraw.png

Found it pretty fun that my dreaming brain pulled out a memory of a name of a cartoon character who must have been a relatively minor part of the cartoons I watched as a young child, and applied it to the concept of lightgun arcade games that were a part of my greasy adolescence.

• Haha
Reactions: AncientBoi

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IDK about crazy, but it's gaming related and it amused me. This was just a momentary part of a rambling dream I was having earlier, that was taking place in a hotel that is sometimes a location in my dreams.
I noticed that on one floor of the hotel, near the stairs, they'd got in some old arcade machines, which I thought was pretty cool. I was looking for some of the old classic lightgun shooters, like House of the Dead, because I enjoyed them back in the day and think about them sometimes. I looked around the machines and there was no sign of any of the House of the Dead games, but I did find one lightgun game called Quick Draw McGraw, I was like "ah yes that classic old western cowboy game", and sure enough the cabinet artwork was of the typical looking cowboy dude with a gun.

When I woke up, I thought, I know that name, Quick Draw McGraw - is it actually an old lightgun game?

No, no it's not.

It's this guy

Found it pretty fun that my dreaming brain pulled out a memory of a name of a cartoon character who must have been a relatively minor part of the cartoons I watched as a young child, and applied it to the concept of lightgun arcade games that were a part of my greasy adolescence.

:unsure::unsure::unsure: Ya know.. There was a pinball machine with Rocky and Bullwinkle at an arcade Back in my past.

• Love
Reactions: hippy dave

BakerMan

Class Clown of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

No, no it's not.

It's this guy

honestly, boomerang was elite back when it was stuff like this

Xdqwerty

Im bored (he/she/they)
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
One where I got transported to some cgi world, theres was a mirror where I saw a cat mistreating other two small Cats by throwing them around, and one of them was Even crying

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
One where I got transported to some cgi world, theres was a mirror where I saw a cat mistreating other two small Cats by throwing them around, and one of them was Even crying
How are you sure it was cgi world? Did the cats look real or 3d models? Those cats were normal cats, right?

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
real cats but everything else looked 3d
But how do you know for sure? I mean did it seem that way because it was some kind of void(the conditions could have looked strange menaing it might have looked artificial), or was it not a void? You mentioned a mirror. Was there a labyrinth or what? Were those portals into other worlds?
What did you see of the room/world where those cats were?

Xdqwerty

Im bored (he/she/they)
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
But how do you know for sure? I mean did it seem that way because it was some kind of void(the conditions could have looked strange menaing it might have looked artificial), or was it not a void? You mentioned a mirror. Was there a labyrinth or what? Were those portals into other worlds?
What did you see of the room/world where those cats were?
I meant to say a window. and those cats were in a room with chairs and a couch

Xdqwerty

Im bored (he/she/they)
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
so...you were in a void full of windows ...or were you justoutside on some balcony or what? your description sounds incomplete
ok gonna try to describe it better.
The place I was in was a CGI house in which red, pink and orange colors abounded, and in one part there was a giant window in which was what I just described; a cat abusing two small cats and one of the small cats was crying. Outside the house there were random people who looked like something out of Rick and Morty.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
ok gonna try to describe it better.
The place I was in was a CGI house in which red, pink and orange colors abounded, and in one part there was a giant window in which was what I just described; a cat abusing two small cats and one of the small cats was crying. Outside the house there were random people who looked like something out of Rick and Morty.
Is there any picture anywhere how did this house look like? Was it old or traditional?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto